User Tag List

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction - 0-2 chelski

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another red card for going in two footed - but nowhere near as dangerous. Even so, silly challenge. Most telling was the way the slimy little cunt dived to the ground screaming. That's how much he loves Arsenal.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank fuck for the international break

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the game again for my sins, I have to come the conclusion of our weakest players.

Szczesny - Not good enough, he is a liability and just cannot seem to concentrate for 90 mins. He is clumsy and mis times his runs out of the box, thinks he's better than he actually really is. Time for him to be benched and bring on Ospina.

Metersacker: To slow, no confidence on the ball and is not good enough in premiership football against nimble fast pace.

Koscielny - As above

Ozil - Dead wood, he offer nothing to the team, its as if we are playing with 10 men everytime he is picked, At £42 million he should be good enough to play in goal.

Flamini - Reminds me of a headless chicken running around with no idea of positioning or how to make a forward pass, no confidence, just useless.

Gibbs - Is not good enough for Arsenal.

Wilshire - The most over rated player, falls over too easily, over plays and is a liability for losing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

That's deliberate and Alexis was very lucky not to end up in hospital.
    Cahill you dirty northern bastard.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Another red card for going in two footed - but nowhere near as dangerous. Even so, silly challenge. Most telling was the way the slimy little cunt dived to the ground screaming. That's how much he loves Arsenal.

Wish he caught him full on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Props to Welbeck for doing what none of those other cunts would do

anyway

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Wish he caught him full on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal have won none of their last 15 Premier League meetings against Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City (W0 D7 L8).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been touched on already but above anything else the difference yesterday was tactics and organisation. I accept Chelsea have a very strong side, arguably the best starting XI in PL but I do not believe they are massively superior to us. Their first XI is just balanced, they identified their weaknesses last season and went into the market in the summer and rectified them, it's really not rocket science. Why we didn't rectify our weaknesses is beyond me, what is Wenger seeing that everybody else doesn't seem to be seeing?

What we saw yesterday was one side who were thoroughly organised against a side who are not. Wenger has made a real mess of our starting XI, we are weak in a few positions and add to the fact we have players playing out of position because he is trying to shoe-horn all of his favourites into the side. No wonder we are languishing halfway down the table, until we sort out this mess I don't think things will improve, the team is woefully inbalanced.

We didn't actually play that badly yesterday, in spells we looked quite good but we lacked the killer instinct as per normal. It was pretty much normal service resumed, we just don't look up to causing any of our rivals real problems.

I think this season will turn out pretty similar to most seasons, I personally feel we are in a 3-way battle for top 4 with Liverpool and Spurs, I actually think United will finish above us this season which makes it all the more depresssing.

I know there is another thread for this but I personally feel Wenger has to go now, he has money and he is still not making a difference, he is still making the same mistakes, we are not moving forward as a team, it's as simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like the normal reaction of angry fans to a bitter defeat .
    If we lost the game it is not because of Wenger or Ozil but some refereeing mistakes and naiveté from some of our players :
    Foul on Sanchez was a straight red card .
    Fabregas handball was a penalty and a yellow.
    Eden Hasard run should have been dealt with earlier . Make a foul to prevent danger and accept a yellow card is better than letting a player dance in your area . To get yellow card in a dangerous position is more than stupid.
    Chambers is the only one who sacrifice himself for the team and get yellow cards to prevent dangerous situation . And he is the youngest of all. And a newcomer.
    Last edited by Alpha; 06-10-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .