User Tag List

Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has been charged by the Football Association for 'wearing a political message, specifically a yellow ribbon'.

The FA said the yellow ribbon worn by the former Barcelona boss on his jacket in support of imprisoned Catalan politicians was in breach of its kit and advertising regulations.
    The corrupt from top to bottom, shitheap, cunt infested FA has found somebody guilty of having principles.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The corrupt from top to bottom, shitheap, cunt infested FA has found somebody guilty of having principles.
    It’s great when you can make up rules to influence your income.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone can wear rainbow laces though. It's a queer state of affairs.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Touchline ban for wearing a ribbon?

Pep Guardiola vows to write to the FA and explain yellow ribbon as Manchester City manager faces touchline ban for political symbol

Time for ALL symbols to be banned then - including symbols for gays. Why do they get a free pass when an innocuous ribbon that affects nobody watching the games has to be banned?
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ

Pep Guardiola vows to write to the FA and explain yellow ribbon as Manchester City manager faces touchline ban for political symbol

Time for ALL symbols to be banned then - including symbols for gays. Why do they get a free pass when an innocuous ribbon that affects nobody watching the games has to be banned?
    Even though I think it’s a bullshit cause, that’s just my opinion and I think it’s nonsense to tell him he can or can’t wear what you rightly call an “inoccucous” ribbon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it is political, and all political symbols are banned from all football stadiums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Well it is political, and all political symbols are banned from all football stadiums.
    So the queer thing isn't political? Or the race thing?

I hope Guardiola tells them to fuck themselves and then defies their touchline ban. I want to see them kick their own cash cow out of the league. He owns them, not the other way around.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the queer thing isn't political? Or the race thing?

I hope Guardiola tells them to fuck themselves and then defies their touchline ban. I want to see them kick their own cash cow out of the league. He owns them, not the other way around.
    It's kin to somebody coming in supporting one of our political parties. you don't choose to be a colour, nor, I'm given to understand, do you choose to be gay. Abuse of the latter is surely against human rights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep - Before being a football manager I'm a human being. The FA should get its own house in order.

In your fucking face!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to change the thread title isn't it - to something like 'Pep the genius making everyone else look like muppets' ... ?