User Tag List

Page 175 of 441 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Sara Carter confirms herself as a cheerleader. Good to know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero approval from Parliament, the international community and middle finger to all voters. Nothing learned since Iraq.

As for Trump, no idea what has happened with him, but I'm not surpised. He's full of shit, hot-headed, no self control and this was always on the cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Zero approval from Parliament, the international community and middle finger to all voters. Nothing learned since Iraq.

As for Trump, no idea what has happened with him, but I'm not surpised. He's full of shit, hot-headed, no self control and this was always on the cards.
    And zero approval from the Congress.

The real face of democracy in the west. Always a sham.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Honestly, it looks like you mostly pick a side and then settle on a source.
    Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it comes across. I have no idea how you decide what to believe is true.
    Do you sometimes watch RT or Al Jazeera? Whist on holiday, those were the only English news channels we had access to and I was surprised at how much was covered. What we get here on BBC, Sky etc, is just surface level information. They never ask the rights questions or give enough background info to enable their audience to question what is happening.

What do you make of what's happening? Do you not find it odd that there has been no consultation or investigation for these incidents and we're just acting with approval from anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

A compete sham. But it's much easier for the America's to get away with it because they have that donkey in the White House. His erratic and irrational behaviour has become acceptable so seeing this sort of shit from the Americans is just another day in the office. Does someone have dirt on him? I don't know. Or could be as simple as him not wanting to loon weak and having his ego bruised after making threats on Twitter. It could also be that classic move from the White House playbook that every American President likes to use: when the chips are down, backed into a corner and you need to spin a new narrative to buy some time, call for an air strike!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course the behaviour is mystifying. There are two unaccountable gangs competing for power and neither gives a shit what the electorate voted for. This is the real issue. There's zero accountability any more. And government has been handed so much power there's fuck all the electorate can do about it. We are as far away from representation here in the west than any dictatorship in the east ever was. Nobody has a clue what is going on, why it is happening or even who is calling the shots.

As for our own scumbag PM, I see the poodle relationship is alive and well. At least Cameron went to the House to try to get his war. This bitch has just bypassed it all and joined the war criminal club because she's suddenly worried about civilians suffering? Why the sudden concern, considering shitting all over her own citizens is her favourite pastime? Cunt of a woman.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw - you'll find more news on Infowars than on any of the mainstream media channels. Do you even dare dispute that?

You'll find mostly bullshit of course - that's what infotainment is all about. But at least you'll find some news from time to time.

And I'll happily admit, I sometimes look at Infowars if Drudge points me that way. Why not? What should I be afraid of? I can either listen, laugh, switch it off.

I'll tell you. I sometimes even listen to the BBC.

Or Fox. Or CNN.

It really does depend, doesn't it?

Or are you suggesting I settle on one source and pick a side?
    You are nothing more than an infowars parrot and you come across only slightly less deranged than Alex Jones.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The US system allows the Commander in Chief to do pretty much what he likes in these situations.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    You are nothing more than an infowars parrot and you come across only slightly less deranged than Alex Jones.
    Deranged is the new normal. The Russian collusion and Assad chemical diet of bullshit is the very definition of insanity. But that's what you see playing out in the mainstream media and our houses of parliament. It's not Alex Jones firing missiles into cities. It wouldn't be so bad had the whole plot line not been played out before in Iraq.

Being called insane by anyone who buys one piece of this hogwash and criminality is high praise indeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    The US system allows the Commander in Chief to do pretty much what he likes in these situations.
    The US has a constitution. It's leaders ignoring it is not a form of authority, it's just authoritarianism of the kind we have seen all through history.

Initiating aggression by firing missiles at Syria is an act of war and, as defined by their own laws, the ultimate war crime. It's for the Congress to declare war, not one guy or the unelected wankers pulling his strings. In his capacity as Commander in Chief he's still subject to civilian authority and law.

The UK action was illegal too. The war criminal May claims she has the right to act to prevent the grave suffering of human beings. Fair enough. But it doesn't mean she can act by picking out any target she wants. In her ridiculous definition of law she's skipped the indictment, the prosecution and the verdict and gone straight to the execution. That's not legal, whichever way she wants to spin it. The case against Assad wouldn't stand up for 5 minutes in a real court. And there's a ton of evidence concerning genuine crimes committed by this guy, and it was all put to parliament under Cameron and the parliament said no war. So she can have her shyster lawyer draw up whatever justification she likes, but all she's doing is subverting the law. She doesn't have a leg to stand on.
    Für eure Sicherheit