Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The second person being Tony Heller who runs this place

You’ve picked another winner!

(I will have a look at the video but I’m currently away with no WiFi)
    I know precisely who Tony Heller is. I advise you not to watch. It's not for you. You'll have a very hard time compartmentalising information if you have Heller's calmly presented evidence sitting alongside the mainstream narrative.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    We don't all get the invite to join Covid-19 testing for a vaccine right?

Asking as I have a letter from the NHS for the above.
    That's part of the new preparedness plan, in case there's another run on toilet paper.

Lessons learned.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I’d love to know so we could turn their lights out.

Simply the people who actually control society (in the most part), the agenda being to have ultimate power, unlimited wealth, and the ability and desire to do the most evil, inhuman and hellish acts you can think of.

Most of us surrender to it daily, because we need to put food on the table and live in relative comfort. Of course if for the majority it’s enough, with hard work or handouts, we have just enough to keep us going, with just enough of a carrot to strive for more. All the time, there is leisure, sport, TV/film, and music to occupy our minds. We have social media for us to spout on so we feel important, and like we’re reaching out to the world and smoothing our egos.

We get fed bollocks by the media so we think we know what is going on. But if you switch off your TV and sit and think, thats when THEY don’t like it. Because the more people who do that (and people are starting to in small ways), then we’re a threat.

Listen, I’m not someone who thinks there are lizard people (though anything is possible). And I sure as shit don’t know all the answers, nor am I of mega IQ. It’s just fucking common sense.

The things I listed above (power, money and sexual satisfaction) are what every human craves if they are honest. It’s just there are some that have that, and will do anything to make sure they don’t lose it. ANYTHING.

Like I said, I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I an activist as I have kids, a home and happiness. I have health, and the things I need to make life worth living. I’ll take that...cowards way out, but I’ll take it.

But I’m not fucking stupid.
    Great post: The reason why I no longer engage with many on this and other topics is that i realise we are all different and we are all a product of our environment and our needs. I do not judge anyone who refuses to question the reality of the world he/she lives in as we all need to move forward within our existence. Whatever gets you through each day that is fine with me. But we should all remember history when we shout others down. Remember there was a time when people who looked very much like you and me
    Believed that the Sun rotated around the earth
    Were willing to pay the Pope for forgiveness of their sins
    Would on instruction throw stones at women believing they were witches
    Thought having daily baths were bad for you
    So the idea that billionaires who have each others phone numbers and meet in places that you and i do not even know exist would plot to make sure governments around the world do what is in their best interests is so incredible to believe?. Lest not forget that the US Supreme court recently ruled that money is equal to free speech and using money to pursue your own economic interests such as lobbying and sponsoring candidates is perfectly legal. So i can spend as much money as i like lobbying for laws to benefit me and my business and can set up superpacs to sponsor my favoured candidate to win an election. Only thing I cant do is send him millions directly, but i can organise fund raiser dinners at £100,000 a plate to help him along but yet...there is no "they"
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good post too, something similar to what I was going to post, but you saved me the bother. Mr Rich Criminal can vote every single day, sometimes many time a day, with his wallet. Mr Joe Average gets to place a tick beside the name of a pre-selected, heavily funded candidate once every 4 or 5 years. Some people are a little more equal than others. But this isn't my biggest problem with these manipulative fucks. We might all do the same if we had power and influence, how could we know without experiencing it? But these fucks also believe their vision for the world is superior and that the costs of their ambitions, paid for by common citizens, are worth it - no-matter how severe or inhumane. And then they sell their actions as the common good. I think that's the most pure manifestation of evil an alleged human being can attain.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I should have emphasised "rather straightforward". We're talking slightly more complex than sun rises, sun sets.
    Did the sun set before it rose?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I’d love to know so we could turn their lights out.

Simply the people who actually control society (in the most part), the agenda being to have ultimate power, unlimited wealth, and the ability and desire to do the most evil, inhuman and hellish acts you can think of.

Most of us surrender to it daily, because we need to put food on the table and live in relative comfort. Of course if for the majority it’s enough, with hard work or handouts, we have just enough to keep us going, with just enough of a carrot to strive for more. All the time, there is leisure, sport, TV/film, and music to occupy our minds. We have social media for us to spout on so we feel important, and like we’re reaching out to the world and smoothing our egos.

We get fed bollocks by the media so we think we know what is going on. But if you switch off your TV and sit and think, thats when THEY don’t like it. Because the more people who do that (and people are starting to in small ways), then we’re a threat.

Listen, I’m not someone who thinks there are lizard people (though anything is possible). And I sure as shit don’t know all the answers, nor am I of mega IQ. It’s just fucking common sense.

The things I listed above (power, money and sexual satisfaction) are what every human craves if they are honest. It’s just there are some that have that, and will do anything to make sure they don’t lose it. ANYTHING.

Like I said, I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I an activist as I have kids, a home and happiness. I have health, and the things I need to make life worth living. I’ll take that...cowards way out, but I’ll take it.

But I’m not fucking stupid.
    Excellent post.

Whatever is going on, knowing about it is way above our pay grade.

I’ve tried to make sense of what is happening, why the decisions made are being made and what the objective is.

I’ve tried, but I just can’t figure it out. There is no logic to what is being done to tackle what we are told is happening.

None.

If there were, boy are we talking about unprecedented incompetence.

But I don’t think it is that.

If it were real, there is no reason why their meetings to decide upon policy couldn’t be open and transparent.

But they’re not.

Why?

The people who are the face of the decisions being made to control us, are demonstrably seen to not complying with their own instructions.

Why is that?

I don’t go along with the conspiracy theories, we’ve always had those.

But something isn’t right. It has appeared not right to me for some time now, but no matter how I try to process it, it doesn’t make sense.

So maybe it is down to the two things that do make sense:

Power.

Money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Did the sun set before it rose?
    Yes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coronavirus Pandemic

I always pictured you as old and cranky.

But not that old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I always pictured you as old and cranky.

But not that old.
    I'm pretty fucking old. But I have a fully working penis.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read a report that there have been more deaths in England and Wales this year from the flu than from COVID.....and yet Pandemic

https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/09/...en-for-months/
    Make 2mrw better than 2day