User Tag List

Page 2861 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1861236127612811285128592860286128622863287129112961 ... LastLast
Results 28,601 to 28,610 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course when has a politician not innocent?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been hearing about that sort of thing for years, I didn’t know it was a real thing now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After not having to commute to work in a suit last summer at all, i had forgotten quite how uncomfortable they are in the heat and on the tube

Luckily it s only one a week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to play some table tennis in central Manchester last night, because that's the kind of rock n roll lifestyle I lead.

The guy I was with got refused entry for wearing a tracksuit.

To a sports venue.

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    After not having to commute to work in a suit last summer at all, i had forgotten quite how uncomfortable they are in the heat and on the tube
    it's the stupidest attire ever invented - too hot in summer and too drafty in winter plus highly vulnerable to any marks or stains etc

I'd almost stopped wearing one anyway except to meetings where i really felt i had to but am really hoping dress codes will be much more relaxed in a lot of workplaces now, it's just pure bullshit

and as for whoever invented the tie, i'd love tro string them up with one of their own f*****g ridiculous inventions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    it's the stupidest attire ever invented - too hot in summer and too drafty in winter plus highly vulnerable to any marks or stains etc

I'd almost stopped wearing one anyway except to meetings where i really felt i had to but am really hoping dress codes will be much more relaxed in a lot of workplaces now, it's just pure bullshit

and as for whoever invented the tie, i'd love tro string them up with one of their own f*****g ridiculous inventions

I dont mind wearing a suit to work but they are not most comfortable when on tube without air conditioning!

I do like a tie with a suit though, it doenst feel right wearing a suit & no tie but i do accept, I’m quite old fashioned in that view!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off. He who thinks a tie is a good bit of kit needs to think what it is.

It’s something that is knotted round your neck. Think about how bizarre that is. It’s so in the dark ages. Why can’t we just wear what we want?

Snooty fuckwits who judge on appearance. Cock off
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

Luckily it s only one a week
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t worn a suit for work regularly since about 2000. At my old place we only wore them when working with clients. I then went to work for one of those clients and it’s pretty relaxed there. I wore a suit on my first day, noted that pretty much no one else was so didn’t bother after that.