User Tag List

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 | 2021 Season

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I now see you girlies don't like it much when your assumptions turn out to be dangerously wrong. You suggested I wouldn't back up with action what I say in words. I gave you a chance to find out if that's true or not. The offer is still open if you are genuinely interested and not just hiding behind your own keyboard.
    Right. So...I PM you my address and either:

1) Nothing happens - which I'd suggest is the most likely scenario, given the empty threats you have made in the past. Or...
    2) You come round here and...do what, shout at me? Hit me? Beat me up? What are you, 14? You'll meet me after school?

You're threatening violence against someone because they disagree with you on the internet? Do you have any idea how deranged this sounds?
    Either way, you're not selling this to me. You're either a violent lunatic or a bit of a fantasist. Either way, probably not the sort of person I'd want to have my address.
    I'm not sure what I get out of you having my address. I don't have anything to gain here.

That was said to GP, btw.
    And yes. So you hope he dies because he's a bit of a troll and annoys you on the internet. And so you want him to actually die. And meanwhile, you're accusing someone else of not being a good person. You might want to have a think about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Right. So...I PM you my address and either:

1) Nothing happens - which I'd suggest is the most likely scenario, given the empty threats you have made in the past. Or...
    2) You come round here and...do what, shout at me? Hit me? Beat me up? What are you, 14? You'll meet me after school?

You're threatening violence against someone because they disagree with you on the internet? Do you have any idea how deranged this sounds?
    Either way, you're not selling this to me. You're either a violent lunatic or a bit of a fantasist. Either way, probably not the sort of person I'd want to have my address.
    I'm not sure what I get out of you having my address. I don't have anything to gain here.

And yes. So you hope he dies because he's a bit of a troll and annoys you on the internet. And so you want him to actually die. And meanwhile, you're accusing someone else of not being a good person. You might want to have a think about that.
    What empty threats? Do elaborate.

Sure. I'll come around. I guarantee it. These days I have time on my hands. Lots of projects down and I've detached myself from most of the circus so I have the time. Hook it up, it's the only way to know for sure. Right?

I like violence, always have. It's a perfect solution when language isn't a possibility. It's a terrible and unjustifiable solution when language is available though. When somebody runs their mouth and then finds the situation escalates to a point beyond their imaginings and control. I love that look of realisation on their face.

No I hope he dies because he's dangerous and will participate in many atrocities that are on the horizon if people of stature don't stand up. I've met his kind before. I can smell them a mile away.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    genuine question - if he was white would you still be saying all this?

just curious...
    You really are lost, aren't you? Totally indoctrinated. You can't see beyond skin colour and yet you berate a person who focused on this bastard's character. Isn't that what we are supposed to be held to?

Apparently not, you racist prick.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I’m not sure you can call Ferrari “genuine underdogs” in 2007 given they were up against a rookie in his first season with an experienced driver in Kimi Raikennon. They’d also been competing for title in previous few years.

Yes Raikennon drove brilliantly to win the title but rode his luck a little. If Hamilton had been pitted one lap earlier in china, he wins the title but small margins decide tight title races.

Also yes Alonso & Hamilton finished on same points but Hamilton came second, presumably because he won more races or had more podiums. Not sure how F1 breaks it down but similar to goal difference in football, there are ways of seperating drivers so yes, Hamilton did beat Alonso.
    Well, at least we're talking F1 now. It's a start.

They won 4 races each as I recall. Hamilton got second because he's black.

That was a joke, to trigger Mac.

Of course we then found out that Mclaren had been cheating all along. Lots of strands to that season but, for once, the best man won.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, at least we're talking F1 now. It's a start.

They won 4 races each as I recall. Hamilton got second because he's black.

That was a joke, to trigger Mac.

Of course we then found out that Mclaren had been cheating all along. Lots of strands to that season but, for once, the best man won.
    Ive been taking about F1 all day?

Having looked at it, excluding wins, Hamilton was on the podium 8 times & Alonso was 7. I’m certain taht was how it was decided which fair enough.

McLaren had been cheating as you say but from i what remember, alonso only exposed it when he wasnt getting favourable treatment over Hamilton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Ive been taking about F1 all day?

Having looked at it, excluding wins, Hamilton was on the podium 8 times & Alonso was 7. I’m certain taht was how it was decided which fair enough.

McLaren had been cheating as you say but from i what remember, alonso only exposed it when he wasnt getting favourable treatment over Hamilton.
    You mentioned a few things that relate to competition instead of cock sucking. I found that refreshing and more interesting.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What empty threats? Do elaborate.
    I think it was in the thread about the US Election when you made some silly threats to "expose" me, or something and then...didn't.
    I'm not going to waste time trying to find it all now.

Sure. I'll come around. I guarantee it. These days I have time on my hands. Lots of projects down and I've detached myself from most of the circus so I have the time. Hook it up, it's the only way to know for sure. Right?
    So...I PM you my address and you come round and beat me up or something? Is that the deal? Who could possibly refuse?
    I once again ask you to try and see how deranged this makes you sound.

As I said, there is no up-side for me. Either you do arrive on my street before the army do and you are violent towards me, probably while my wife and young child are home - and that doesn't feel like a good outcome for anyone. Or, more likely, you don't...but you still have my address which given that you don't seem that...stable - said with concern, not mocking - that doesn't sound great either.

I like violence, always have. It's a perfect solution when language isn't a possibility.
    We are literally on a message board, language is all we have here. Violence is the physical version of insults - another tactic you use a lot.
    Both are signs of a lost argument.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think it was in the thread about the US Election when you made some silly threats to "expose" me, or something and then...didn't.
    I'm not going to waste time trying to find it all now.

So...I PM you my address and you come round and beat me up or something? Is that the deal? Who could possibly refuse?
    I once again ask you to try and see how deranged this makes you sound.

As I said, there is no up-side for me. Either you do arrive on my street before the army do and you are violent towards me, probably while my wife and young child are home - and that doesn't feel like a good outcome for anyone. Or, more likely, you don't...but you still have my address which given that you don't seem that...stable - said with concern, not mocking - that doesn't sound great either.

We are literally on a message board, language is all we have here. Violence is the physical version of insults - another tactic you use a lot.
    Both are signs of a lost argument.
    I suspect that was another case of your inability to read and comprehend. But if you ever find the time to uncover the details, let me know.

I think the best solution here is for you to refrain from causing issues in the first place. Maybe mind your own business and keep your smartarse remarks to yourself in future. That way you won't get dragged into situations that aren't desirable.

Going all the way back to the initiator, who has slimed away leaving you holding the bag (in case you hadn't noticed), I'm perfectly okay with taking any level of verbal abuse personally. I'm fine fighting with words one on one, man versus whatever the individual who started this happens to be. But when the abuse extends to family members then that's fighting talk and I'm more than happy to oblige, eager in fact.

The glaring blind spot you have for your groupies and their behaviour has been noted once more. You have no comment for their words and behaviour but a deep desire to focus on mine. This shows the flaw is with you, not me.

Plainly you are not capable of backing up your words here with action, so I'm okay with dropping it and writing it off as another example of your bias and cowardice.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really are lost, aren't you? Totally indoctrinated. You can't see beyond skin colour and yet you berate a person who focused on this bastard's character. Isn't that what we are supposed to be held to?

Apparently not, you racist prick.
    so that's a 'yes', right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, I wouldn't have come to your house. I'd have drone striked it from 10,000 feet and disregarded all collateral damage.

Oh no, wait. That's what the people you vote for do, isn't it? Their violence is necessary, mine is unacceptable. I'm sure you'd quote from the Book of Indoctrination and tell me that violence is never the answer - unless Iraq has oil you want so the conveniences of the peaceful street you live on can flow. That street you described where bad things don't happen and all else is out of sight and out of mind.

I've shown you several examples of troops on the street and checkpoints now, another one as recently as 24 hours ago. But it's not on your street so it isn't happening. I believe that's the point I have been making all along, and it's the one issue you have to ignore so you can keep up your little fan club through mockery instead of factual debate.

Go vote. Do your bit to prolong the same old. Maybe take some time out after to explain to people of principle how their shirked their "duty" to uphold violence and chaos.
    Für eure Sicherheit