0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grear result and great goal cele-bra-tion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just needed it to rain to turn it into a wet T-Shirt contest.
    Other than that, all went as well it could have.

Sweet Caroline, Bah, Bah, Bah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to those plucky lesbians

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What time is the foxy boxing?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I’m more invested in this than I was in the Community Shield.
    I had literally no idea that was happening till a mate mentioned it yesterday.
    It’s not the same as the men’s game but why would it be? Aside from the obvious physical differences, the women’s game was all but banned for 60 years.
    It isn’t coming home whatever the result today but I hope we win.

0-0 at HT, hasn’t been that great so far.
    No but when I say I have zero interest in the womens game it’s more than just crude chauvinism (Although crude chauvinism is hilarious)

I have the physical coordination of a drunk and the athleticism of Jo Brand so all these girls would play me off the park without breaking a sweat. But just like I have no interest in limited overs cricket, I have no interest in a game which is less skillful, slower, and less aggressive than the mens game.

It’s not a bad thing that the womens game has grown exponentially even from where it was ten years ago. And there is a genuine burgeoning fan base even at club level, but I don’t see myself ever getting beyond polite disinterest.

And I hope that society permits me my sexism

Although a country where the emerging zeitgeist is that those with schlongs can call themselves women, it doesn’t appear that misogyny is something the woke brigade cares too much about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No but when I say I have zero interest in the womens game it’s more than just crude chauvinism (Although crude chauvinism is hilarious)

I have the physical coordination of a drunk and the athleticism of Jo Brand so all these girls would play me off the park without breaking a sweat. But just like I have no interest in limited overs cricket, I have no interest in a game which is less skillful, slower, and less aggressive than the mens game.

It’s not a bad thing that the womens game has grown exponentially even from where it was ten years ago. And there is a genuine burgeoning fan base even at club level, but I don’t see myself ever getting beyond polite disinterest.

And I hope that society permits me my sexism

Although a country where the emerging zeitgeist is that those with schlongs can call themselves women, it doesn’t appear that misogyny is something the woke brigade cares too much about.
    Blah blah woke blah

Whaddever, you missed a fun game and a good win, your loss not ours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Blah blah woke blah

Whaddever, you missed a fun game and a good win, your loss not ours
    Even in this heat I’m not going to lose any sleep over it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and...

England men's team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the womens Euro Final with the girlfriend who was suddenly all over it having previously been as disinterested in football as its possible to be. For me it was a lot more entertaining than many of the attritional mens games I watch. Going back to Letters' point - most games (whether womens' or mens) can be exciting when you are invested in the result. Well done Lionesses!
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to be able to support the national team for once without all the tribal bullshit of club football getting in the way and hoping the captain catches a flare in his stupid open mouth.