User Tag List

Page 3113 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 211326133013306331033111311231133114311531233163 ... LastLast
Results 31,121 to 31,130 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I wish he'd spend his time visiting the Titanic or something.
    Owning the Libs is superficially entertaining but it’s not especially a great business model. It’s a shame also that someone who is a self-declared champion of free speech (free speech is a good thing which not enough people genuinely believe in as a principle) is also a massive hypocrite as well as a thin-skinned narcissist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is this conflict in Ukraine has been prolonged by the unwillingness to direct military engagement...
    What does that mean?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if we nuked Russia, it'd all be over pretty quickly
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been saying that for years!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The democratic peace-mongers are now sending cluster bombs to the definitely democratic state of Ukraine. Ukraine ran out of them in the early stages of the war. 98% of casualties from these bombs are inflicted on civilians after hostilities have ended. But apparently that's okay because they will be used on Ukrainian soil. So no foul. Not a barbaric crime. Saul Goodman.

Have you figured out who the bad guys are yet? No more clues.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next BBC nonce is about to be outed. Not sure why they don't just do them all in one go.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The next BBC nonce is about to be outed. Not sure why they don't just do them all in one go.
    My money is on Greg Wallace

However I should say as disgusting as the behaviour is, it doesn’t meet the criteria for noncery. It’s a form of pederasty of the heart, a predlicition for young boys but making it acceptable to some degree by waiting till they are of legal age.

Basically like Schofield

Oh no turns out they were underage because of an absurd law where even if someone can consent to sex at 16 they can’t consent to sending indecent images of themselves. Now frankly if you are coercing someone to send those kind of images that should be illegal no matter what the age. But if a 17 year old sends a picture of her milkers to her 17 year old boyfriend that’s no one’s business but theirs.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 08-07-2023 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The democratic peace-mongers are now sending cluster bombs to the definitely democratic state of Ukraine. Ukraine ran out of them in the early stages of the war. 98% of casualties from these bombs are inflicted on civilians after hostilities have ended. But apparently that's okay because they will be used on Ukrainian soil. So no foul. Not a barbaric crime. Saul Goodman.

Have you figured out who the bad guys are yet? No more clues.
    Well you're correct, the cluster bombs thing is a disgrace, indefensible irrespective of the scenario, I didn't even know the US even still made any but hey that's the American way, if there's a market let's supply it - free market libertarianism etc - on which subject, why are you angry, surely as a libertarian you think people should have the inalienable right to use cluster bombs whenever they feel like it, as telling them not to is a curb on their freedom...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well you're correct, the cluster bombs thing is a disgrace, indefensible irrespective of the scenario, I didn't even know the US even still made any but hey that's the American way, if there's a market let's supply it - free market libertarianism etc - on which subject, why are you angry, surely as a libertarian you think people should have the inalienable right to use cluster bombs whenever they feel like it, as telling them not to is a curb on their freedom...?
    Wait a second, this isn't about me. I don't have any cluster bombs. Roll it back and focus on the people that do. The cover story for NATOs war against Russia is the ludicrous idea western governments represent good and the eastern lot are obviously evil. Same plot for the war on terror waged by terrorists. People in the west who genuinely want to stop war need to understand the enemy is here, at home. It might serve the purposes of Russia to say so, another great stick to beat the peace movement with, but that's a secondary concern compared to dealing with our own local war criminals. Make sure your own house is squared away before handing out decorating tips to others.

I'm not a libertarian, I'm an anarchist. But because people don't and won't understand what that is I use the concepts of libertarianism to help them out. The foundational principle of libertarianism is, unsurprisingly, liberty and freedom to live your life as you see fit, provided you do no harm to life or private property. So no, dropping cluster bombs on people is not something I'd do personally. Owning them though, sure, why not? Don't see what's wrong with that even though it'd be a fairly useless prize.

Also, I'm not angry. And inalienable rights would not include blowing people up. And even if I was entitled to use self defence against an aggressor I still couldn't use cluster bombs because, "98% of casualties from these bombs are inflicted on civilians after hostilities have ended", and I'd have no right to indiscriminately harm people like that.

There's nothing complicated about any of this.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    My money is on Greg Wallace

However I should say as disgusting as the behaviour is, it doesn’t meet the criteria for noncery. It’s a form of pederasty of the heart, a predlicition for young boys but making it acceptable to some degree by waiting till they are of legal age.

Basically like Schofield

Oh no turns out they were underage because of an absurd law where even if someone can consent to sex at 16 they can’t consent to sending indecent images of themselves. Now frankly if you are coercing someone to send those kind of images that should be illegal no matter what the age. But if a 17 year old sends a picture of her milkers to her 17 year old boyfriend that’s no one’s business but theirs.
    I think it was the payments and the drugs and the health of the victim that has concerned the family more than the legal argument.
    Für eure Sicherheit