User Tag List

View Poll Results: How did you vote in the UK EU Referendum?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

10 71.43%
  • Leave

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Referndum Exit Poll

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Referndum Exit Poll

If you voted, how did you vote?

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will vote later but it's going to be Remain ofc. I'm not a selfish old fart who's prepared to screw over a generation of young people just because I don't like foreigners.

For what it's worth my mum, dad and brother are all going to vote to Remain as well, which is surprising as my dad is usually quite conservative and a reliable Tory voter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really follow politics as much as I should but I'm going to vote remain. I haven't heard any benefits of leaving that really resonate with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    I'm not a selfish old fart who's prepared to screw over a generation of young people just because I don't like foreigners.
    Not very reasonable opinion to be honest, people are entitled to vote as they want without being made to feel bad about it, remain may suit your needs but if it doesn't suit others that's up to them and their entitled to their opinion.

Moreover the above isn't the reason to people would vote to leave, it's narrowminded to think so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Not very reasonable opinion to be honest, people are entitled to vote as they want without being made to feel bad about it, remain may suit your needs but if it doesn't suit others that's up to them and their entitled to their opinion.

Moreover the above isn't the reason to people would vote to leave, it's narrowminded to think so.
    It is a reason why some people are voting to leave.

And you don't think it's reasonable to consider what's best for the country as a whole? Which, generally, is also what's best for your family anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It is a reason why some people are voting to leave.

And you don't think it's reasonable to consider what's best for the country as a whole? Which, generally, is also what's best for your family anyway.
    Maybe a small percentage but then some are probably wanting to stay to line their pockets further so it evens itself out,, there's been a lot of scaremongering and labelling IMO.

Well yes, but to be honest noone actually knows what's best for the country here, it's all just speculation.

It's personal choice really and perhaps also down to personal experience regarding EU policies.
    Last edited by Özim; 23-06-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll vote after work but it will be remain.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting after work to remain.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really don't think it's such a small minority tbh especially when the Leave campaign had that racially tinged poster of all those middle eastern refugees which drew ire from all quarters. Not to mention the front page of the Daily Mail & The Sun for the past few days have been various images of Afghan's boarding lorries trying to come over here or camping out in Calais. As noted in the other thread and by various commentators a large chunk of the leave campaign's tactics have be to appeal to xenophobia and people's worst instincts.

The absolute joke in all of this is that being in or out of the EU isn't in any way going to stop Syrians, Afghan's etc jumping on lorries or trying to run through the Eurotunnel in order to try and get into Britain (in fact it could get a lot worse). But hey a picture speaks a thousand words and get's old people all riled up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Maybe a small percentage but then some are probably wanting to stay to line their pockets further so it evens itself out,, there's been a lot of scaremongering and labelling IMO.

Well yes, but to be honest noone actually knows what's best for the country here, it's all just speculation.

It's personal choice really and perhaps also down to personal experience regarding EU policies.
    There have been loads of scaremongering from Remain, but there have been a lot of downright lies from Leave, and leaving isn't going to fix half the problems that some think it will.
    It is a personal choice and yes, people's personal experiences will influence how people view the EU, but there is a bigger picture.