User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wenger - does he even understand whats wrong?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budesonide View Post
    i don't know, to me, he is the greatest ambassador for the game today -- his talent and mercurial ability, combined with his honest but palpable earnestness and enthusiam for what he does makes him a joy to watch. He is special and evrything that every footballer should aspire to be.
    Im not as good as footballer as he and never will be but i believe i can dive, hold my face and roll around just as good as him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Im not as good as footballer as he and never will be but i believe i can dive, hold my face and roll around just as good as him
    in fact he is one of the few players you cannot tar wuth that brush. He is one of the most honest players playing today -- that may not be saying much, but for what he does with the ball on the pitch it is a miracle he is not known mainly for the dark arts of the game.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youre kidding, right?

Does it most games and ive always said hes everything that is wrong with football today and its a shame cos he is a talented player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budesonide View Post
    and so is messi considering the kicks the poor guy takes in a single match. If a small guy like that got kicked that much anywhere else outside football, the perpetrators would be in danger of charges of aggravated assault lol
    Oops, think you made an error there. Messi, as we know, is a fucking horrible slimy piece if vermin shit filth cunt stain, but you mistakenly implied he was perfect.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not as bad as Biscuits, but I've seen Messi roll around feigning injury plenty. Maybe he gets tackled a lot and is angry about that, but he's still a cheating cunt.
    "Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference."

Cheer up. Join the Mindless Optimism Clique™ today! GW's Premier Clique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vpgreg View Post
    He's not as bad as Biscuits, but I've seen Messi roll around feigning injury plenty. Maybe he gets tackled a lot and is angry about that, but he's still a cheating cunt.
    Plenty is an anagram of pelanty if it had an 'a' in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vpgreg View Post
    Thats the thing while he is bad for it he's not the worst at Barca so it get overlooked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's one player on their books who needs a kick in his skanky little cheating face it's Trani Alves.

Then Pusquets, the Prique, then Pusquests again.