User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Match Reaction v United away (PL, 16/17)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I've accepted that he's going to sign a new deal. I did think he'd walk but I just don't see it anymore. I'm beyond the point caring now though, we need to move on from him but he'll go when he and only he decides the time is right. I'm not going to waste my energy anymore bemoaning something that's been discussed for at least 5 years. We know he's past it but nothing is going to be done about it. That's our club for you.
    Something will be done when the fans will do something about it. When 70% of the crowd still treat Wenger like he is a saint who can do no wrong, it is futile just blaming the board.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Something will be done when the fans will do something about it. When 70% of the crowd still treat Wenger like he is a saint who can do no wrong, it is futile just blaming the board.
    I feel we need to move on from him, like plenty of others do, but I sure as hell don't care enough about the situation to do something tangible about it.

Those who feel strongly enough about it should protest and wage war on the club but they don't, because the truth is Arsenal fans are as much in a state of malaise as the club.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only when people stop going en masse will things change.
    That said, if we had the start so far under a new manager no-one would be whining. But I do understand why people are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I don't really see any difference with this team between this season and last season. Slightly different personal but the same old flaws.

I think we'll scrape top 4 this season, I honestly can't see us finishing above any of Liverpool, Chelsea or City.
    The manager is still the same.