User Tag List

Page 101 of 247 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2469

Thread: Winter Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Draxler is definitely coming home in the summer.

Unless Chelsea quintuple his wages during his flight over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Draxler is definitely coming home in the summer.

Unless Chelsea quintuple his wages during his flight over.
    So you think the chavs will lowball the wage offer?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't Costa a compete and utter spitting, diving, moaning, bitchy turd of a human being rather in the character mould of Pepe? Or is that a different Costa? Do we want a player like that? Assuming yes - sign him up Arsene!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf, every team needs a complete and utter spitting, diving, moaning, bitchy turd of a human being rather in the character mould of Pepe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signing Costa would pretty much rule out Cesc coming back I suppose. Unless we wanted two complete and utter spitting, diving, moaning, bitchy turds of a human being rather in the character mould of Pepe in the squad.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest stories suggest Costa's and Martinez's release clauses can't be activated until the summer - if true I guess we can forget about both of them for now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pepe is just mental, isn't he?

Suarez and Costa seem to be the type who'll do everything to win a game. Can't go wrong with a top quality cunt bastard in your team. Too many and you're Chelsea or United. One to complement our talented and hard-working nice boys would be good.

Although Wilshere has the potential to be a complete and utter spitting, diving, moaning, bitchy turd of a human being rather in the character mould of Rooney. Hopefully with his immunity powers too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Wenger can get the next best thing for under 25 million, then great, but he does have to focus on signing a top forward now. We have our token, young, injury prone, high potential pretender in Sanogo...

I expect a man of Wenger's talents to be on the ball now with the next forward. We let Negredo go under our noses for what seems a measly sum in today's market. Negredo was basically scouting child's play. Technically gifted, goal sharp, 6'1 Spanish international with a bit of beef to spare who has been around for some time. Everyone waslicking their lips over Llorente at a point whilst money bags were lining up a steal in Negredo.

The manager knows about every forward with any kind of ability in world football above the age of 12........so I will absolutely do my nut if the next one through the door doesn't have some serious ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post

I expect a man of Wenger's talents to be on the ball now with the next forward. We let Negredo go under our noses for what seems a measly sum in today's market. Negredo was basically scouting child's play. Technically gifted, goal sharp, 6'1 Spanish international with a bit of beef to spare who has been around for some time. Everyone waslicking their lips over Llorente at a point whilst money bags were lining up a steal in Negredo.

The manager knows about every forward with any kind of ability in world football above the age of 12........so I will absolutely do my nut if the next one through the door doesn't have some serious ability.
    It was clear after a fortnight he'd bollocked it with Negredo, but I expect nothing less from man desperately obssessed with Ligue 1. Its like Fergies obssession with Scots causing him to get Moyes the job. We should tell Wenger he can habe whoever he wants apart from Ligue 1 players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On that note, what's happened to Jovetic by the way ? They spend £23m on him and I haven't even seen him play a single game