Page 104 of 159 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1588

Thread: Fabregas goes to Barca for £35million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    bar ronaldo in his last couple years at united and now at real, no other big club have been so blatently built around one player.

do you want me to compare ronaldos stats to cescs or not?
    that would be silly as they are different types of players

one was/is selfish and loves to shoot whilst the other loves to pass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Quite hilarious how anytime a player wants to leave people on here start writing off below par seasons they had.
    Revisionist history ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guillem Balague
    Interesting: Arsenal hanging on for a deal. Im afraid the cellebrations from Barcelona were premature and that must have hurt Arsenal board
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Avin a fuckin bubble...jesus.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bar ronaldo in his last couple years at united and now at real, no other big club have been so blatently built around one player.

do you want me to compare ronaldos stats to cescs or not?

wenger messed up. if youre gonna build a team around someone, do it around someone who can win games and titles for you, not around someone who passes the ball to others quite well, sometimes.
    Not sure what you mean when you say our team is built around Fabregas as I disagree that it is. If you mean Cesc is our main creative force then yes, agreed, but the point of our three man midfield is all three can attack and defend at times, not two midfielders covering for Cesc (as you often spout on here).

No point comparing Cesc to Ronaldo as they're different players but then you already knew that.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    that would be silly as they are different types of players

one was/is selfish and loves to shoot whilst the other loves to pass
    well shooting >>>>> passing

one has netted united titles and the CL, the other netted arsenal nothing.

good passers are a dime-a-dozen on the continent. if fabregas was at villareal now nobody would be talking about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it's just better to wait and watch. Fabregas and Messi are going to dominate Europe for many years to come. Frightening.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well shooting >>>>> passing

one has netted united titles and the CL, the other netted arsenal nothing.

good passers are a dime-a-dozen on the continent. if fabregas was at villareal now nobody would be talking about him.
    that first bit would make sense if football was a game of running from your goal line and shooting but as we both know, creative midfielders and strikers are the guys that cost the big bucks.

one scored a lot, won titles and was surrounded with strong minded players ready to win. no need to compare that to our team in recent years is there?

so you're basically saying that villareal are full of defence splitting players? i dont get why half of europe aren't trying to sign their players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Not sure what you mean when you say our team is built around Fabregas as I disagree that it is. If you mean Cesc is our main creative force then yes, agreed, but the point of our three man midfield is all three can attack and defend at times, not two midfielders covering for Cesc (as you often spout on here).

No point comparing Cesc to Ronaldo as they're different players but then you already knew that.
    I mean every component of the side is there to get the best out of fabregas (I bet arshavin was dropped because he wasnt playing along) and I believe the players are encouraged to give him the ball as much as possible (the wilshere to fabregas pass stats are hideous for a young player in wilshere who can find any pass).

he is also required to do fack all defensive work....a player who began at barca in the defensive guardiola mould required to do no defensive work. not even press. words fail me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad times atm. I keep getting shit from mates saying we're fucked cesc AND nasri going hahahaha UNLUCKY and goons over the xbox saying the same thing as i have Arsenal in my gamertag.

Formerly Known As Gunner_fan_4_life - GF4L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean every component of the side is there to get the best out of fabregas (I bet arshavin was dropped because he wasnt playing along) and I believe the players are encouraged to give him the ball as much as possible (the wilshere to fabregas pass stats are hideous for a young player in wilshere who can find any pass).

he is also required to do fack all defensive work....a player who began at barca in the defensive guardiola mould required to do no defensive work. not even press. words fail me...
    Your posts are almost exclusively nonsense.

No offence.