Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1265

Thread: Summer Transfer Shit and Everything Else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The reason you wouldn’t go for Neymar is beyond football considerations. He’s a massive bell end, his wages are obscene and it wouldn’t represent a good investment given his age.

Arteta has an established reputation for being Galaxy brained. Eschewing the obvious option for the more left field one so he can demonstrate how clever he is, problem is he often gets it wrong. For most of us the path of least resistance is the best path, but Arteta seems to get perverse enjoyment into leaping into dense thickets
    Well, considering we were a shambles when he joined, and he's steadily taken us from 8th to 5th then title contenders in relatively short time, and completely overhauled the squad to the point it is immeasurably better than we he joined, imagine how good we could be if he was actually competent 😉

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck said Caicedo is better than Partey???

Jesus fuckin Christ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post

Who the fuck said Caicedo is better than Partey???

Jesus fuckin Christ
    I didn't say it, but I'd say it's not such a crazy thought as you're implying, admittedly it's apples and pears to some extent as Partey is older and also increasingly injury-prone, so a direct comparison is tricky but if Caicedo could show more consistency than Partey then he'd be the one I'd rather have

For me, yes Partey can be very good, but he's pretty inconsistent, not just down to injuries either, he has a mare on a semi-regular basis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi, Spurs. You just got…

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kane is officially a Bayern Munich player.

Feels weird but now he’s fucked off I have to say I thought he was a beast of a striker and was always a little jealous Spurs had a striker that good.

Absolutely love the fact he could pick up his first career medal in his first game tonight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always been slightly annoyed by him but he’s undeniably a brilliant goal scorer.
    To get 30 league goals in a team that shit last season is objectively impressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The production team of All or Nothing need to shitcan any plans they had for this season and go to Germany. Make an eight part documentary series completely dedicated to Harry Kane trying to learn German. It will be a bigger cult classic than the Danish film Idioterne

The difference would be that rather than pretending to be “Spazzing”. Kane would be the real deal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The production team of All or Nothing need to shitcan any plans they had for this season and go to Germany. Make an eight part documentary series completely dedicated to Harry Kane trying to learn German. It will be a bigger cult classic than the Danish film Idioterne

The difference would be that rather than pretending to be “Spazzing”. Kane would be the real deal

I’d watch that tbf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

That cheating bastard has gone.

I hope Spuds get relegated, but that won't happen, if they finish 10th I will be happy.

You know who Arsenal will play at some stage in the CL, don't you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Kane is officially a Bayern Munich player.

Feels weird but now he’s fucked off I have to say I thought he was a beast of a striker and was always a little jealous Spurs had a striker that good.

Absolutely love the fact he could pick up his first career medal in his first game tonight.
    I thought he was a super-thick, cheating Spud cunt but there you go