User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 105 of 267 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2669

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fired? By whom, from what? Have you just pushed fake information to accuse me of pushing fake information?
    Tou admitted you worked for the right in the US election and even if you hadn't, i can only assume you were being paid to spend all day pushing propoganda, if not you must have been neglecting your day job so guess what - you're still fired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Tou admitted you worked for the right in the US election and even if you hadn't, i can only assume you were being paid to spend all day pushing propoganda, if not you must have been neglecting your day job so guess what - you're still fired
    I said I worked "with" a gubernatorial campaign. And no, I wasn't permitted to make any public announcements (or even issue opinions) on behalf of or about the campaign. And, finally, no, I haven't been fired from the business I own. Why don't you get your facts in order before coming up with your conspiracy theories?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Gubernatorial is a real word.
    You learn something every day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nervous mainstream media making the slow transition from "no evidence" to "no widespread evidence" as the number of witnesses prepared to appear in court hits 5 figures. Which is not even the main thrust of the legal challenge.

Social media running out of control as they censor dissenting opinion for being too popular. This might be the most important aspect of the information war. If social media can get through this without consequences they are essentially unaccountable. Why anyone would want that, regardless of an election, is worrying to put it mildly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Trump wants to do something to counter the fake news media and the big tech censors, he should pardon Assange and Snowden, two of the most important journalists in modern history. I'm not sure Assange could ever get back to full speed, having suffered so thoroughly at the hands of the political police. But Snowden and other real journalists who have been expelled from the fake news tent, or walked away in disgust, could form a powerful alternative for people who are increasingly searching for real information.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nervous mainstream media.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said I worked "with" a gubernatorial campaign. And no, I wasn't permitted to make any public announcements (or even issue opinions) on behalf of or about the campaign. And, finally, no, I haven't been fired from the business I own. Why don't you get your facts in order before coming up with your conspiracy theories?
    But your company has clients and if they stop working with you then... you're fired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    But your company has clients and if they stop working with you then... you're fired
    From one theory to the next. That's the problem with conspiracy theories. Each time you debunk one aspect another pops up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll see the fake news crew here on this forum link to anything and everything that upholds their low information world view, blindly believing the stories they link to and not bothering to do the most basic research. They don't really care if what they are posting is true or not. Instead they are playing an Internet game. The low grade quality is protected by the velocity at which they deliver each new piece of fake news. Past transgressions are buried as the pile grows.

However, it is sometimes useful to follow one of their links and then conduct your own research. Not only does it allow you to identify these people for future reference, but their linked material tends to be propaganda that is attempting to diffuse or deter from useful information that a few subsequent searches can reveal. It's a bit like reading the front page of the BBC web site. It's not useful in terms of news, but it can give you a quick snapshot of what you're not supposed to question or investigate.

Another instance is the Buzzfeed fake news story about a USPS postal worker, linked to by a low information member of this forum. The mere fact it is Buzzfeed ought to be enough to deter any clued in viewer, but if that's not enough the hit-piece itself concludes with:

UPDATE

November 11, 2020, at 8:13 p.m.
    This story was updated after Hopkins posted a video saying he did not recant his story.

And what the fake news site Buzzfeed doesn't mention is the target of their fake news recorded a very strange encounter with officials which you should really listen to for yourselves. And that's how you'll find the real news in this story, beyond the election fraud. Listening to the audio will give you a good insight into the sort of people you are dealing with.
    Für eure Sicherheit