User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bitter, Indifferent or Happy by Cesc's Parting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koscielny could be a decent player but he's still learning the game.

The problem is rather than learn it in some garbage lower league / smaller club Wenger lets him develop in our first team which is to the expense of our trophy fight. Case in point is the CC final.

Same thing with Fabregas, Diaby, Denilson, Eboue, Flamini, Song, Bendtner, Walcott, Chezza, Fabianski, Clichy etc etc.

He's a good player to have and I think he will become a decent defender but there's no way he should be first choice.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, I just got here in time by the look of it. Chamakh is the worst striker (striker, LMAO) to ever play (play, LMAO) in the PL, an absolute piece of shit player with no redeeming qualities and not worth the fee we paid. We were fucking robbed on that deal. I like Kos, he tries, you can tell he cares and he wants to do well, and he has to play an absolute blinder just to be average. If that's what we want here then fine, Kos will do. Squallaci is just another Silvestre.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw Fabregas's press conference.

Good luck to him personally, but I hope the rest of the Barca team get aids.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad he's gone so we can get on with spending some money and not hearing him constantly being linked to barca.

sad he's gone as effectively it means wengers youth project has officially failed.

anxious as to whether we'll replace him and spend the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JohanDjourou Johan Djourou
    Well my friend, i wish you all the best. I know you since we were 15 and i can say what a great player you become and a great friend as well

I wish you the world my friend, going to miss you FAB 4
    Fag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that felt like an honest press conference, seemed to be answering quite honestly. interesting to hear that he was prevented from speaking for two and half months, which would mean the noises coming from barca were not meant to engineer anything, as he was pretty much a dead cert to go there. xavi and co were just being the obnoxious wankers they were born to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh never loved him as much as some on here, maybe I just had bad luck of seeing too many of his siesta matches, anyway thank fuck this is over, the money is irrelevant as it won't be used for any benefit on field* I just hope those that are left step the fuck up.

*hopes to be proved wrong.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did his time. I've nothing against him tbh, wish him well at Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great player. Nothing against the guy, lots against Barca who behaved like cunts. The thread title does not cover what I think. I am not bitter, indifferent or happy. I am disappointed that we are losing a great player. However, what will piss me off is if we do not use the money in the next couple of weeks to buy some serious player(s). If we don't and then go on to have another season of cop-out games where we throw things away, then I will join those calling for a big change at the top. If Wenger and Gazidis, after what they said at the end of last season, proceed to repeat what they did in the last few seasons, then it is clear that they are never going to change course, and that is something we simply have to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    Tbh never loved him as much as some on here, maybe I just had bad luck of seeing too many of his siesta matches, anyway thank fuck this is over, the money is irrelevant as it won't be used for any benefit on field* I just hope those that are left step the fuck up.

*hopes to be proved wrong.
    You know the worst thing about this...I'm going to have to retire the 'orange' shirt...