User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Wenger see out his contract ?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • No he walks

5 17.86%
  • No he's sacked

7 25.00%
  • Yes and he goes in 2019

6 21.43%
  • Yes and he stays on after 2019

10 35.71%
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger - In or out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the hope that kills NQ.

Im fast closing in on the big half century of existence. Touch wood I will see the moron out of this club
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GW meet up to celebrate on that day, if it ever comes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'll fly in
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We must all wear novelty masks otherwise the perfect cover of anonymity that this board allows us will unravel

As you love him so much, I suggest you wear a Tony Blair mask

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    We must all wear novelty masks otherwise the perfect cover of anonymity that this board allows us will unravel

As you love him so much, I suggest you wear a Tony Blair mask
    I'd glimpse myself in a reflection and slash my own throat instinctively.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're now at the point where Wenger staying is a must.

The owners do not give a fuck. They've shown as much by not sacking Wenger.

In an ideal world, the owners sack Wenger for not performing, they do their job and get some cunt in who can do the job. But they don't care. Nobody who owns thos piece of shit corporate machine that isn't Arsenal gives a fuck so long as the money rolls in. And it keeps rolling in....fuck, being mid-table keeps the cash rolling in.

Keep Wenger, because he cares and won't get us relegated. Don't ever go to a game again, or buy anything from the company. Get that horrible stan cunt out first, then Wenger.
    Last edited by LDG; 14-10-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genuine question.

We're split between fans who go to as many games as they can (basically, the away fans), fans who go to whatever games they can (maybe 3 or 4 a season), and fans who have been totally priced out of the whole circus (me, and others).

But we still all have a bizarre affinity to this club, else why the fuck would we be taking time to post to a fan forum? Whatever we say, we might say we don't care any more or we couldn't give a fuck, we still care enough to comment. And I suspect we all care a whole lot more than just that.

So here's the question.

What can genuine fans (I don't mean the home fans, I mean real fans) do about Kroenke, Wenger and (let's face it) the home fans?

There MUST be something that can be done about this shit. If it escapes me, maybe it doesn't escape you. Give me a fucking clue please. There must be a way to get these cunts out of our club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Kroenke there is no way of getting him out. He’s here for good....the money he makes from the club as an asset is worth far more than a one off payment from selling up.

Wenger. It’s a case of how much staying is worth it for him. Things are likely to get worse, results like yesterday were on the cards because we just have no central midfield which is where the game is controlled. If we can’t control the game against Watford we are going to have another ugly season. So far we have won easy home games, but when the current away mood extends to the Emirates it could be nasty. Wenger is human at the end of the day, the board won’t intervene but there is only so much personal vitriol he will put up with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Kroenke there is no way of getting him out. He’s here for good....the money he makes from the club as an asset is worth far more than a one off payment from selling up.

Wenger. It’s a case of how much staying is worth it for him. Things are likely to get worse, results like yesterday were on the cards because we just have no central midfield which is where the game is controlled. If we can’t control the game against Watford we are going to have another ugly season. So far we have won easy home games, but when the current away mood extends to the Emirates it could be nasty. Wenger is human at the end of the day, the board won’t intervene but there is only so much personal vitriol he will put up with.
    I agree with this.

I would actually go as far as to say I don't even think Wenger will get that much personal vitriol this season, there is an air of resignation around Arsenal now where we have kind of accepted we're a second tier club, we're no longer really part of the true top 4 and we most certainly aren't a club who even goes into the season confident of top 4 let alone the title.

We are now the Liverpool of yesteryear where we are hiding behind domestic cup victories as some kind of progress.

We all know what the problems are but we are quite a unique club in the sense that we have an owner who has no interest in the football side and a manager who is unmoveable due to his relationship with the owner amongst other things.

The only way Wenger goes is when he calls it a day and like you stated Kroenke isn't going anywhere.