User Tag List

Page 111 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2349

Thread: Winter Transfer Despair and Bafflement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of the two I'd prefer Martial by miles but it's not going to happen.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    If we pull this off it wil be panic buying at it's best, we didn't want Aubameyang, didn't pursue Mikhitaryan and now want both, not complaining as those two and Malcolm would be very welcome as they'd add some desperately needed quality to our very average squad, but nonetheless clearly these are not players we've been after.

Be interesting to see if this turns out to be media nonsense.
    Of course we didn't want any them, because we have no clue who our 'targets' are until we know who we are selling or the 'end of the window bargains' - whichever happens to come first.
    That's about as much forward planning as we can expect.

Clearly, Wenget & Co. were still deluding themselves into thinking that Sanchez wanted to play for the club and he might stay due to some of the performances he's put in this season, no clue that he was actually trying to show the other parties what he can do!

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Says a lot about my apathy right now that the prospect of these players coming in doesn’t really get the juices flowing. I mean they’d be smart signings for sure to lessen the Sanchez blow, Aubameyang especially, but under this manager they’ll be reduced to a shell within the year.
    Some of that is probably down to how deflated & dejected were all are about the state of the club right now. Even if we signed Messi, I couldn't really give a toss right now.

Wenger has become a cancer at this club, the tumour has become too large and needs to be surgically removed before we flatline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Le Grove states that it’s highly likely that not only will Wenger see out his contract but will extend it as well
    Well he's so close to getting rid of us, why would he stop at the last hurdle?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Says a lot about my apathy right now that the prospect of these players coming in doesn’t really get the juices flowing. I mean they’d be smart signings for sure to lessen the Sanchez blow, Aubameyang especially, but under this manager they’ll be reduced to a shell within the year.
    It's worse than that. Crueller. They'd fire the team up, transform the place and our ambitions for a couple of weeks, and THEN they'd be reduced to a shell. Wenger will have rubbed our noses in yet another false dawn.

I'm the same. I couldn't give a shit who we signed and rather it was nobody because it all amounts to the same thing. My only interest now is seeing if Claude will cut himself.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    No I agree, United won’t sell him to us. According to Star and Express, Wenger wants Martial but Mislintat wants Mhkytarian
    What happened to Draxler? He's twice the player either of those two are and he's available for less than we wasted on Xhaka.

Draxler is the best player we can get right now and he might even come here? Or was he also one of the players who got fucked around by Wenker and now won't touch us? Losing track.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says a lot about my apathy right now that we're in a cup semi final and I'm not arsed and probably want us to lose so Wenger gets sacked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What happened to Draxler? He's twice the player either of those two are and he's available for less than we wasted on Xhaka.

Draxler is the best player we can get right now and he might even come here? Or was he also one of the players who got fucked around by Wenker and now won't touch us? Losing track.
    Mikhi would be alright. Why are people so against it? He's been dogshit at Utd but Jose doesn't seem to like him one bit. He was class at Dortmund. I'd like him here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    It says a lot about my apathy right now that we're in a cup semi final and I'm not arsed and probably want us to lose so Wenger gets sacked.
    It's not a real cup, tbf. It's a warm up tournament for new and talented managers coming into the league, so they can get some silverware under their belt and push on to bigger things.

But for us it might be the glorious achievement that secures another contract for Wenker.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Mikhi would be alright. Why are people so against it? He's been dogshit at Utd but Jose doesn't seem to like him one bit. He was class at Dortmund. I'd like him here.
    He'd be shit here too. Dortmund play (or played) a totally different style of football to ourselves and Utd. We'd have this guy in a tippy tappy, don't lose the ball role. We already have a host of turds who can do that. Why do we need another one.

If you tell me we're getting Aubergine and Mikyturd and Martial AND we're going to start playing like Liverpool and the gypos, well that's different.

But we have Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit