Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1709

Thread: Luis Suarez thread

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    We should sign Kenny Sansom and pay him fuck all as he doesn't have many overheads.
    Just a public bench.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    This is what I find weird about it - he has already been asked to train alone (we think), so that must suggest an idea of him being a disruptive influence? Is it just a blind hope that attitude will be rid of itself once the window closes? Could be just as 'ludicrous' an idea as selling him to us.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose that's true but you'll be back in Melwood tomorrow presumably, unless you're going straight to wherever the Celtic game is being played.

Yeah I doubt a new contract is going be likely, he's going to want everything to be explained in plain honest truth to him. Just sell him you morans!

No idea about training, but it wouldn't be too hard for us to get over to Ireland quickly for Celtic. His punishment probably only lasts till the weekend anyway.

I'm split now. I don't want him playing for us again, but at the same time I want us to teach him a bit of a lesson.

Shockingly, RAWK is loving this news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so that's the end of it. Suarez won't be sold to us.

It's a pity because he's an excellent player.

Time to move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post

No idea about training, but it wouldn't be too hard for us to get over to Ireland quickly for Celtic. His punishment probably only lasts till the weekend anyway.

I'm split now. I don't want him playing for us again, but at the same time I want us to teach him a bit of a lesson.

Shockingly, RAWK is loving this news.
    Well there's no difference between your fans brushing it all under the carpet and making up and us lot accepting him in the first place. We'd both settle for the goals no doubt. No honour in football.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post

I know full well how you feel, but there's no point cutting cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Just get rid.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RAWK love it whenever someone associated with Liverpool talks with unerring, grand language.

Worth bearing in mind he was only unequivocal about not selling him to us, he wasn't unequivocal about selling him. Not sure that helps us but RAWK are getting a little bit giddy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I find weird about it - he has already been asked to train alone (we think), so that must suggest an idea of him being a disruptive influence? Is it just a blind hope that attitude will be rid of itself once the window closes? Could be just as 'ludicrous' an idea as selling him to us.
    They have extra time, he's sitting out until October. Plenty of time for him to come to his senses, even that utter cock Tevez played along in the end. And what message would it send to Madrid if he sulked the season away. I'm not sure this automatic assumption it is always best to sell an unsettled player is correct, I think it is correct for slimy agents but not necessarily for the clubs and the players. They both still need each other to a degree.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RAWK love it whenever someone associated with Liverpool talks with unerring, grand language.

Worth bearing in mind he was only unequivocal about not selling him to us, he wasn't unequivocal about selling him. Not sure that helps us but RAWK are getting a little bit giddy!
    He seemed pretty clear tbh

"He won't be sold even if a foreign club comes in because we do not have time to sign a suitable replacement," he said. "It's a football reason. It's not about finances. That's why at this point, so late in the window, with everyone who's already moved or isn't moving, we can't replace him. So for football reasons we can't sell, and especially to Arsenal."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Ok so that's the end of it. Suarez won't be sold to us.

It's a pity because he's an excellent player.

Time to move on.
    No, I think we can string this out for 3 more week no problem.
    Für eure Sicherheit