Thread: Match Reaction - Arsenal v Money Shitty

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    I meant who on this board said that nothing about wenger saying it
    Zimm wasnt talking about anyone on here though. He was talking about Wenger saying it.

Stop acting the idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I never said we would, I just said I expected us to lose anyway but that the attitude that 4th place is what matters annoys me.

We've got no chance in the league, so that's not our aim, 4th place is just like it is every year.
    the last 6 to Challenge for the title was Wengers aim as he said so. Finishing 4th was what he was contempt with. This season were not winning the league and we need CL footie so thats his aim even if it means not winning a trophy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant who on this board said that nothing about wenger saying it
    It wasn't about people on this board it was about Wenger, why would you think any different...he's in charge not the posters on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Zimm wasnt talking about anyone on here though. He was talking about Wenger saying it.

Stop acting the idiot.
    all he said he was rilled at the attidute to 4th place, never said Wengers Attitude to 4th place. I assumed he was going off people on here not being to upset us being out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't about people on this board it was about Wenger, why would you think any different...he's in charge not the posters on here.
    Well you never said Wengers Attitude did you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming 4th isn't challenging for the title, in fact we're not challenging we're miles behind as well.

He's always content with 4th, he was last year and the year before and for years before that and will be next year and the year after that. It'll never change. 4th place is what the whole club is happy with, it's about money we're never going to win the CL or the league as we don't really invest...if 4th was a stepping stone that would be fine, 6 years suggests it's not.

You have to face the facts here, we're not looking to build, we're settling for 4th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you never said Wengers Attitude did you.
    It didn't really need to be said, you always complain I talk about Wenger and now I am you pretend like I was talking about someone else....I don't get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming 4th isn't challenging for the title, in fact we're not challenging we're miles behind as well.

He's always content with 4th, he was last year and the year before and for years before that and will be next year and the year after that. It'll never change. 4th place is what the whole club is happy, it's about money we're never going to win the CL or the league as we don't really invest...if 4th was a stepping stone that would be fine, 6 years suggests it's not.
    Not diagreeing with you at all, i just assumed you meant the attidude of posters on here as no one was downbeat about going out the cc. IMO the aim for this season is to finish 4th, i do think we need to win the Fa cup to keep RVP whether we will or not is a diffrent issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It didn't really need to be said, you always complain I talk about Wenger and now I am you pretend like I was talking about someone else....I don't get it.
    You said your sick of the Attitiude to coming 4th unless Aw changed his name to The overnight, its not simple to know you meant him is it.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 01-12-2011 at 02:50 PM.