User Tag List

Page 135 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 13879

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get him in as a coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger on Song:

on Alex Song…
    The reason [we sold him] was we had the opportunity to sell him, he wanted to go and we had the players in place who can replace him. I have taken Song when nobody knew him, and I can show you some papers who said it was the worst buy I had ever made. He finished in Barcelona, so the Club has done a very good job for him. He has developed very well here. He had an opportunity to go to Barcelona, he wanted to take it. We agreed to let him go, but that was not linked with his attitude at all.
    so much for Song's alleged disruptive influence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because wenger is well known for airing the clubs private issues in public of course.

he is never one to answer every question as a politician.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wenger interview:

"We are building a new team using fresh mentality, with a core of British players who should have more association with a local club. We have Jack, Ramsey, Jenkinson and Oxlade-Chamberlain coming through now and they can all grow up having an affinity for Arsenal. Maybe then they will stay here longer if they are tempted to move. Look at Cesc he could not resist Barca, this is what happens when you have a foreign player at some point, he will always want to move on."

"I was close to building a team that would have had more than enough quality to win trophies, Fabregas, Adebayor, Van Persie and Nasri playing together would have been very successful, but we lost them all in a short period. It's has been so frustrating to see a young player come to Arsenal, prove themselves to be top players and then go somewhere else."

clearly the recent transfers have had a big effect on him and he's taking a new approach, the one fergie took in the 90's by building a team full of local, domestic players. i kind of feel sorry for him, but then i remember that it was his stubborn ideologies that got us into this mess in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltord's Winner View Post
    wenger interview:

"We are building a new team using fresh mentality, with a core of British players who should have more association with a local club. We have Jack, Ramsey, Jenkinson and Oxlade-Chamberlain coming through now and they can all grow up having an affinity for Arsenal. Look at Cesc he could not resist Barca, this is what happens when you have a foreign player at some point, he will always want to move on."

"I was close to building a team that would have had more than enough quality to win trophies, Fabregas, Adebayor, Van Persie and Nasri playing together would have been very successful, but we lost them all in a short period. It's has been so frustrating to see a young player come to Arsenal, prove themselves to be top players and then go somewhere else."

clearly the recent transfers have had a big effect on him and he's taking a new approach, the one fergie took in the 90's by building a team full of local, domestic players. i kind of feel sorry for him, but then i remember that it was his stubborn ideologies that got us into this mess in the first place.

he is taking a new approcah, and i think steve bould deserves credit for this new approach. its basically anybody who shows less then 100% desire and commitment for arsenal gets told to get fucked and kicked out the club. i like it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He knows he's had his hands burnt.

Hopefully our GHEL generation prove to be better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He knows he's had his hands burnt.

Hopefully our GHEL generation prove to be better.

did you see his quote yesterday. he was asked which one player he wanted to sign this transfer window (no budget etc) his answer was judas. i think that hurt him really badly, more then anyone else.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    did you see his quote yesterday. he was asked which one player he wanted to sign this transfer window (no budget etc) his answer was judas. i think that hurt him really badly, more then anyone else.
    Link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Link?
    The club have been scarred this summer by the departure of Robin van Persie to Manchester United. He left with one season to run on his deal and his refusal to extend his contract forced the club to sell; the pain will take some time to heal. Asked which player he would most like to have signed this summer, Wenger replied: "Van Persie.
    from http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...lcott-new-deal

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Green Day have confirmed that they will be appearing at Reading Festival this weekend, to play their seminal 1994 album 'Dookie' in full.

The band also revealed that they will be embarking on a UK tour next year, kicking off with a show at Emirates Stadium in North London on June 1.
    Who?

Nice to see our stadium is playing host to shite ass bands