User Tag List

Page 14 of 160 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So despite Manyoo "Midfielder crisis" and that they have had to persuade the ginger Ninja to come out of retirement due to the amount of injuries...They have sold Gibson to Everton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everton .

Gibson is awful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC running story that Rooney thinks we are still capable of winning the league :lo:

here's to him having as equal a shocker on Sunday as he did in that interview

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juventus have agreed a deal for Manchester United contract rebel Paul Pogba.
    Sportsmail revealed last month that the Italians had outlined a four year contract for the 18-year-old that is expected to earn him a basic £20,000 a week.
    His agent Mino Raiola, who represents Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, is also understood to have agreed a commission on the deal of around £1.7million.
    The France Under 19 international was left out of United's reserve fixture with West Brom on Tuesday night and has not figured in the recent Premier League games despite travelling with the squad.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has grown frustrated with the protracted negotiations and United will receive training compensation to be determined by FIFA.
    Ferguson said he knew nothing of the intentions of Pogba.
    'I can't tell you anything about it because I do not know,' said Ferguson.
    Pogba follows another major talent - Ravel Morrison - out of the exit door. He signed for West Ham in the transfer window after the champions lost patience with his indiscipline.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1oSHqY0EY
    Pogba agree's to join Juve.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arquimedes Nganga, 46, is seeking £10million damages from the Baptist Union as he claims that, had the church not turned him into a ‘fervent evangelist’ he would have been good enough to play for the Red Devils.
    The 46-year-old, who has accused the leaders of the Baptist Union of causing him ‘psychological harm’, said: ‘I could definitely have had a long career in the Premier League.
    ‘I see a lot of players today who I am not inferior to and perhaps better than.
    ‘Most midfielders are either defensive or attacking but I was both. I had something new.’
    Manchester United have yet to comment.
    Someone who made the opposite journey to Nganga is former United and Northern Ireland player Phil Mulryne.
    A youth team colleague of David Beckham and Ryan Giggs, he was forced to retire early because of injury and is currently studying to become a Catholic priest.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...#ixzz1oZbwAKGI

We should sign him tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDEN HAZARD is delighted to hear Manchester United have joined the race for his signature this summe

The high-rated Lille midfielder is a target for Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp and is expected to leave French football at the end of the season.

United boss Alex Ferguson watched the 21-year-old in person on the weekend, attending Lille's 2-1 defeat to Lyon.

Asked about Fergie's visit, Hazard said: "Of course, this a club that excites anyone.

"For now my focus is on Lille but yes, it is a pleasure to be watched by one of the best coaches in the world, if not the best."
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ited-link.html

Only a few weeks ago Spurs excited him too, probs on his way to Mancs now
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ited-link.html

Only a few weeks ago Spurs excited him too, probs on his way to Mancs now
    Next week it will be 'I was excited to see Mr Hughes because PQR is such a great club'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Next week it will be 'I was excited to see Mr Hughes because PQR is such a great club'.
    Hes like the prem bike tbh Whoring himself to everyone who will listen lol.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rooney breaks some kids wrist with a mishit shot

Kids

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Manchester United fans group have demanded cheaper season-ticket prices from next season.

They believe that the club have not invested appropriately in the playing squad and that this lack of outlay should be reflected in more affordable admission.

The chief executive of Manchester United Supporters Trust, Duncan Drasdo, told the Manchester Evening News: "We are throwing down a challenge to [joint chairman] Joel Glazer to cut United fans' season-ticket prices next season.

"Given the lack of squad investment while huge revenues are coming in and the Glazers' constantly dipping into the club's bank account, it is long overdue that the loyal supporters received a cut in their ticket prices."

Drasdo believes that United's investment in the playing squad, much lower than many of their league rivals, does not tally with the amount of money that the club has spent in recent years.

"The Glazers have been responsible for more than £500 million flowing out of Manchester United in fees, charges and other payments relating to their hostile takeover of our club," he claimed.

"Meanwhile the club has actually spent less in net transfer fees than not only our main rivals in Europe and the Premier League [Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham] but also had a lower net spend since 2006 than Aston Villa, Sunderland and Stoke.

"It's worse than that, though - in the last three years United's net transfer spend has been less than Hull, Blackpool and Burnley.

"Only the incredible efforts of Sir Alex Ferguson have allowed us to remain competitive in the Premier League," Drasdo continued.

"At times it feels like he is dragging the team towards a 20th league title by sheer willpower alone.

"However, even Sir Alex's magical touch couldn't bridge that gap in Europe.

"Despite his incredible feats it comes as a huge slap in the face for fans that for all the immense revenues flowing into the club there have been huge ticket price hikes for loyal fans since the Glazers' 2005 takeover."
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...-ticket-prices

We should do that