User Tag List

Page 1409 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 4099091309135913991407140814091410141114191459150919092409 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,090 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I went to the game last night in the end
    Ah well, at least I got soaked on the way home.

Ow. Came in to work today as I'd only have been bored at home yesterday. Back is better than yesterday but still pretty sure.
    Stupid cyst

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Glad I went to the game last night in the end
    Ah well, at least I got soaked on the way home.

Ow. Came in to work today as I'd only have been bored at home yesterday. Back is better than yesterday but still pretty sure.
    Stupid cyst
    So that's why we lost the game last night.
    Last edited by milla; 23-10-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    somebody put something in my milk

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what I keep doing to my keyboard, but I keep screwing it up.

I'm pressing a few buttons together, as well as accidentally lean on the mouse pad which zooms out the page. It's as if it alternates to a different setting, so say if I'm on the internet, nothing types anymore but if I click 'f' it will open up 'Find' or 's' and it will to save the page. This affects the whole computer, not just when on the internet too which suggests it's some setting on my laptop.

Sometimes it reverts back to normal after a while and sometimes it goes back to normal if I mash the keyboard, but I don't know what I'm doing in the first place or to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Last edited by Shaqiri Is Boss; 23-10-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho Is Boss View Post

I'm pressing a few buttons together, as well as accidentally lean on the mouse pad which zooms out the page. It's as if it alternates to a different setting, so say if I'm on the internet, nothing types anymore but if I click 'f' it will open up 'Find' or 's' and it will to save the page. This affects the whole computer, not just when on the internet too which suggests it's some setting on my laptop.

Sometimes it reverts back to normal after a while and sometimes it goes back to normal if I mash the keyboard, but I don't know what I'm doing in the first place or to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?
    System restore it to the past few days ?

I've had that exact same problem, the computer thinks the CTRL key is pressed when it isn't. A temp fix (for a little while), is to click on the onscreen keyboard from the menu at the bottom. It'll fix it temporarily.
    Last edited by Munchies; 23-10-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refereed an absolute twat today. Nearly sent him off, but I gave him a final warning and, annoyingly, he behaved himself until I blew the whistle, when he started hurling abuse at me.

Lovely guy though

inb4 the referee's a wanker.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

╭∩╮(Ο_Ο)╭∩╮
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho Is Boss View Post

Anyone got any ideas?
    Yeah, as has been said, the problem is the Ctrl key.

This can be down to physical damage to the keyboard.
    It can be down to spilled liquid on the keyboard.

Both of these can be identified by physically removing the keys and examining/testing the gubbins underneath.
    Also, it can be verified by switching out and replacing the keyboard.

It can be also be down to software. I had this problem when running synergy, a piece of virtual KVM software. Stopping or uninstalling any newly installed software can verify this; that's in addition to just system restoring to a date before the problem manifested itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's anything physically wrong with the keyboard or the computer, or anything like a virus, because it only does it when I do those certain things. I figured it was something to do with Ctrl [or function] since that is how one usually changes settings/usually open 'Find' or 'Save'.

In fact I can narrow it down even more than that, most of the time I'm browsing 9Gag, pressing 'J' to scroll down and also leaning on the touchpad which causes the page to zoom out, so it's some combination of that. I know I'm doing something, problem is I don't know exactly what it is I'm doing because I'm leaning on the touchpad and probably a number of keys, so I don't know how to rectify it either.

As I say, it usually fixes itself but it's a pain.... even though it's totally my fault.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9gag

Awful Reddit
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    9gag

Awful Reddit
    It is, tbf.

But I find 9gag easier to skim.

In any case, I was hoping you'd be the one to know the answer. Or Letters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried switching it off and then on again?