User Tag List

Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actully met Gary Mason a few times was a very nice guy always smiling and would always wave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit! Mayweather just called out the PacMan on twitter!

Floyd Mayweather @FloydMayweather 1h Reply Retweet Favorite ˇ Open
    Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats all the stuff going on with Amir Khan and the Pub Teamer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan reckons that there was a conspiracy, beyond that of the shitty ref, involving a guy who can be seen on camera talking to and handling the scoring slips at ringside during the fight, which is illegal. They want the governing body to either rule a no contest or issue an immediate rematch since without that, the fight is unlikely to happen because Peterson has now signed with the promoters Top Rank who don't see eye to eye with Khan's promoters Goldenboy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan and his camp are an embarrassment to the world of boxing to be honest most boxers accept defeat and move on, he lost because he's cr*p, to think he was thinking of fighting Mayweather it would have been an execution not a fight!

He'll have no credibility left after this mess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Khan and his camp are an embarrassment to the world of boxing to be honest most boxers accept defeat and move on, he lost because he's cr*p, to think he was thinking of fighting Mayweather it would have been an execution not a fight!

He'll have no credibility left after this mess.
    Never have you spoken truer words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    khan has got his rematch. wba have confirmed that it is to be fought again making khan champion as it stands right now i believe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    khan has got his rematch. wba have confirmed that it is to be fought again making khan champion as it stands right now i believe
    George Bush school of greatness, if at first you don't succeed - go to court.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    Nah the other lad is still champ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's still harping on about figthing Mayweather, does he really think Mayweather will fight such a mickey mouse opponent, let's be honest he couldn't even disptatch Peterson who's nothing special, had he done a good job he wouldn't have needed courts so save his sorry ass.

He's been found out a couple times now by mediocre opposition and yet he still fancies his chances against one of the great

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather by the end of 2012 following a spring rematch with Lamont Peterson.

Khan's comments come after the World Boxing Association ordered a rematch between Khan and Peterson, after the Briton claimed ringside wrongdoing.

"I have a 10-week training camp so I envisage the Peterson [rematch] to be in April or May," Khan told Sky Sports.

"But my ideal opponent is Floyd Mayweather. Hopefully I can fight him before the end of the year."

Khan said he would never fight Manny Pacquiao, whom Khan trains with, but believes a fight with Mayweather is realistic.

But the Bolton fighter remains focused on proving that his defeat by Peterson last month was illegitimate.

The WBA has confirmed the rematch will take place within 180 days of the initial bout.

"I want to get that rematch and beat him,'' Khan told BBC Sport. "I want a fair fight, somewhere neutral like Las Vegas or Los Angeles, with neutral judges and a neutral referee.

"Credit to Peterson because he fought a good fight, but I will go out there a second time and knock him out convincingly," he added.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/16556018.stm