Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2067

Thread: The Liverpool Thread 2017/2018 featuring Jurgen Klopp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post
    Also, we're staying at Anfield. Woo.
    Well my Liverpool ITK totally fucked that up. I shall call him LFCcamden.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Well my Liverpool ITK totally fucked that up. I shall call him LFCcamden.

I think it was always our preferred option, especially with the new owners. It was always just getting round the right to light and residential issues, and the council. Now the council seem to be eager to get something done we can move forward. So I imagine most of the houses will be knocked down. We own a lot of them anyway and are in the process of buying more, those who are more difficult to oust will probably be given a CPO and told to piss off.

Very little has actually been said today though, it'll still be an age before anything happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post

I think it was always our preferred option, especially with the new owners. It was always just getting round the right to light and residential issues, and the council. Now the council seem to be eager to get something done we can move forward. So I imagine most of the houses will be knocked down. We own a lot of them anyway and are in the process of buying more, those who are more difficult to oust will probably be given a CPO and told to piss off.

Very little has actually been said today though, it'll still be an age before anything happens.
    They'll send that Chang geezer round everyone's houses, going "sell up, or we'll make life very very very VERY difficult for you. We may take away the wheels of your car, or something. You have been warned!".
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    They'll send that Chang geezer round everyone's houses, going "sell up, or we'll make life very very very VERY difficult for you. We may take away the wheels of your car, or something. You have been warned!".
    Ayre sitting outside on his Harley with a baseball bat. Werner and Henry in a blacked out Range Rover with their heavies, Jamie and Steve.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Local residents are the second names in those envelopes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koscielny, 27, said: “Who is the forward I hate to face? Suarez.

“Last season I didn’t feel too well. It was a match at 12.30pm and I don’t like that schedule.

“He is tiresome to defend against. He cheats. He pulls your shirt, giving small blows.

“You always want to give him a kick but you have to be careful not to be sent off.

“For example in September against Liverpool, it was the case with Luis Suarez.

“He is a player who likes to dive as soon as there is contact.

“During a challenge we jostled a bit each other and he fell. He started to talk to me in English, to say it was a penalty.”
    just stick him on the transfer list now and be done with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koscielny should concentrate on re-discovering last seasons form. He's been shocking this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well to be fair, he should pipe down. all the sniping at each other is part and parcel - the defenders do enough of it to the strikers. the diving part however I can see why it winds them up.

but anyway, it's about liverpool, so it's funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit contradictory though seeing as he goes on to say the striker he admired most was Drogba. A player 100x worse than Suarez has ever been.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most of it is contradictory really as I'm sure he pulls, pushes and digs at attackers all the time but its better to ignore all that and chuckle in the office at luis.