Page 152 of 956 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 9555

Thread: Transfer News, Rumours and Bollocks Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vela View Post
    Hell yes, our very own monster to let loose on those who displease us, wouldn't bet on him making too many starts in our annual Barca games in the CL but if anyone could cause Busquets enough pain to make his writhing seem reasonable, Samba's our man,

In fact I think I'm going to have to go and lie down for a bit now before I get too excited.
    "There are 10 minutes left here and its Arsenal 6 Stoke 0 and its all getting a bit nasty as players look to settle scores as the game is essentially over. And whats this...the Arsenal fans appear to be chanting "Unleash the beast, unleash the beast" as Christopher Samba is taking his tracksuit off. Looking across the field a few of the Stoke players have gone very pale and Ryan Shawcross appears to be hiding behind Glenn Whelan"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Oh the sending off at St James Park. Good strong challenge, got the ball clearly and unless Barton is performed some kind of miracle, he couldnt stop and follwed through on Diaby.

Diaby sending off was his own fault. The challenge was fine and had one of our players done it, we'd be loving it.
    agree with you 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I think the Samba fan club are setting themselves up for great disappointment.
    Maybe, I'm not expecting him to carry it out from the back like Beckenbaur (apparently he did that, damn good at it on PES anyway) but just to carry all before him and climb a mountain of skulls to claim the Carling Cup, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Let's hope Fabregas is not taking them then......
    Obvioulsy i meant headers, and you know this man

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the signing of Samba, if it happens, hopefully its the sign of changing our defensive strategy as well cos continue as we are then Samba wont make one bit of difference.

Well apart from set pieces but then he cant mark all the opposing players in the box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    I meant let's hope Fabregas is not taking the corners, as:

a) he's shit at them

b) hopefully he's fecked off to Barca in a £60m deal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    I think you missed the point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    With the signing of Samba, if it happens, hopefully its the sign of changing our defensive strategy as well cos continue as we are then Samba wont make one bit of difference.

Well apart from set pieces but then he cant mark all the opposing players in the box.
    Given we conceded the least goals from open play in the entire league, I'd say that it's set-pieces where we need the help tbh. It's not the strategy that's at fault so much as the level of performances of the team as a whole, when we were hassling and actually working together as a team we were tight enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    "There are 10 minutes left here and its Arsenal 6 Stoke 0 and its all getting a bit nasty as players look to settle scores as the game is essentially over. And whats this...the Arsenal fans appear to be chanting "Unleash the beast, unleash the beast" as Christopher Samba is taking his tracksuit off. Looking across the field a few of the Stoke players have gone very pale and Ryan Shawcross appears to be hiding behind Glenn Whelan"
    And there is a sub for Stoke Here, Ryan Shawcross is coming of to be replaced by Salif Diao and to escape the attention of his fellow lumbering moron, Chris Samba. But wait ther is movement from the Arsenal bench, oh oh and it seems that Joey Barton is now putting a cigar out in Shawcross's eye.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst its good we are being linked with CBs, CMs and a few strikers, its a bit worrying that we dont seem to be after a keeper.