User Tag List

Page 152 of 258 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2573

Thread: The Gaming Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather play a new Mario game than any COD/generic shooter crap tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to say I've always hated Mario, most overrated game I've ever played. I remember Mario 3 when it came out got 98%, I played it and to be honest was bored senseless.

Not my kind of game, nor are all the Nintendo games, they are aimed at the family market and you can tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'd rather play a new Mario game than any COD/generic shooter crap tbf.
    Have you seen the trailer for the new Mario 3D World? Looks phenomenal.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Got to say I've always hated Mario, most overrated game I've ever played. I remember Mario 3 when it came out got 98%, I played it and to be honest was bored senseless.

Not my kind of game, nor are all the Nintendo games, they are aimed at the family market and you can tell.
    Some of them are obviously meant for the more casual gamer, however the 3D platformers like Galaxy are some of the hardest games I've ever played.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    Have you seen the trailer for the new Mario 3D World? Looks phenomenal.
    Yeah looks brilliant. I've been holding off on a Wii U until the Nintendo stable of games come out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario games are all the same. Mario Sunshine is exactly the same as Super Mario World, Mario Kart 64 is exactly the same as Paper Mario and Mario Tennis plays exactly the same as the Mario & Luigi games. They literally have the same gameplay mechanics. Like Ozil, Arteta, Rosicky, Cazorla and Wilshere are exactly the same.

All Nintendo games are identical too. I mean Wii Fit , Fire Emblem, Goldeneye, Metroid, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Smash Bros., Rhythm Heaven, Pikmin, F-Zero. There's absolutely no telling these apart in terms of their genre or art style. Nintendo is so kid*y. My opinions are definitely well thought-out and researched and filled with common sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On that note, I just finished ZombiU. Honestly the scariest, most tense game I've ever played. How survival horror is supposed to be. I haven't seen anything like it since Silent Hill.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Mario games are all the same. Mario Sunshine is exactly the same as Super Mario World, Mario Kart 64 is exactly the same as Paper Mario and Mario Tennis plays exactly the same as the Mario & Luigi games. They literally have the same gameplay mechanics. Like Ozil, Arteta, Rosicky, Cazorla and Wilshere are exactly the same.

All Nintendo games are identical too. I mean Wii Fit , Fire Emblem, Goldeneye, Metroid, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Smash Bros., Rhythm Heaven, Pikmin, F-Zero. There's absolutely no telling these apart in terms of their genre or art style. Nintendo is so kid*y. My opinions are definitely well thought-out and researched and filled with common sense.
    Itz funny cos ur a kid and you iz triing to pretend youz dont likz dese kiddie gamez.

LOLZ just LOLZ at ur bad jokez.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Itz funny cos ur a kid and you iz triing to pretend youz dont likz dese kiddie gamez.

LOLZ just LOLZ at ur bad jokez.
    rofflemow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    rofflemow