Page 160 of 707 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-response.html

This guy should be locked up. Not for the utter crap he's speaking here, which is hardly surprising because he's a globalist cunt. But for paralysing almost half a million Indian kids - for starters. That's enough.

China and the WHO are the stars of this pandemic? You're hearing it from the cunt's own gob. There are some grey areas regarding the WHO's involvement, although there's nothing vague about that corrupt bastards who runs the show. But to praise China's response? No grey areas there. Unbridled authoritarianism and barbaric inhumanity is how they handled the epidemic there. And Gates approves. Of course he does. That's exactly the sort of behaviour this child crippling, illegally sterilising, privacy invading, monopolistic sonofajackal loves best. I bet he wanks off over all those pictures of dead kids. Bet he misses his friend Epstein for company.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Isn’t that what happens at the Emirates anyway?
    a bit harsh- they were probably back up to filling an average of every 2.5 seats before this happened

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We need to go back to total normality and ditch the social distancing too. The data is available now. This is a highly contagious, low risk disease that affects the elderly and those with serious existing medical conditions. Just like the flu. We do not lockdown or social distance for the flu. Instead, people who have it stay at home.
    This is a bit different from a normal flu season

And enough people on the front line of the NHS have indicated that this is different and they are struggling.

I don't think things can or should just return to normal, but neither do I think this level of lockdown is justified.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    This is a bit different from a normal flu season

And enough people on the front line of the NHS have indicated that this is different and they are struggling.

I don't think things can or should just return to normal, but neither do I think this level of lockdown is justified.
    There's absolutely no context provided with that graph. Where is it from and what does (corrected) mean in this case?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great, a new NQ-Letters graph bust-up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So that graph is labelled: Figure 1: Weekly observed and expected number of all-cause deaths in all ages, with the dominant circulating influenza A subtype, England, 2015 to week 16 2020.

And the (corrected) data is referred to as: after correcting GRO disaggregate data for reporting delay with the standardised EuroMOMO algorithm (Figure 1).

So it's an algorithmic estimate of excess deaths where influenza A was present.

How does that help us?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    great, a new NQ-Letters graph bust-up
    No it's not. I have to finally get around to doing some work this week.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No it's not. I have to finally get around to doing some work this week.
    You're no fun

It helps us because if I've understood right it's the total number of deaths - it says "all cause". The black line is the actual numbers.
    You get a spike every winter, but not like this.
    This isn't just like a normal flu season and the people on the front line I've seen talking about this attest to that.
    But, it's not the Spanish flu either. I don't think things should return to normality immediately, but neither do I think this level of restrictions to our life and to business is warranted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meanwhile the Daily Maul shows us why it's no better than any other source of fake news

https://twitter.com/jamescracknell/s...95457033379843