User Tag List

Page 1615 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 61511151515156516051613161416151616161716251665171521152615 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,150 of 32086

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    the state is just human beings, it's not some kind of detached entity like the Cthulhu

If the state fails it's not because the concept of a state is inherintly bad, it's because the human creature is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    the state is just human beings, it's not some kind of detached entity like the Cthulhu

If the state fails it's not because the concept of a state is inherintly bad, it's because the human creature is
    Nah, the state is an entity in its own right based on more than just the faith of those who serve it. It's structural and relied upon by those who don't understand it or conceive an alternative. In much the same way as the crown, the person(s) wearing it serves it, not the other way around - though of course the benefits of service provides the motivation. Agreed, the state allows for abusive individuals to commit crimes without sanction, in this way it is a collection of individual criminals, but if you somehow remove those criminals the state is not gone. It's mechanisms still exist for as long as there are citizens who are prepared to tolerate or endorse those mechanisms. Is this what you mean? You'd have to eradicate almost all law and prevailing property arrangements to truly disband or replace the state, plus convince the majority they had an obligation to manage their own personal responsibilities rather than permit others to do it for them. I see what you are saying though, if by some means you could populate the offices of state with moral individuals you might have a different set of outcomes. However, the state by its nature would remain coercive even if it consisted of a moral body of officers. Fundamentally, because it can only operate by coercion, the state is irredeemable, whether a tyranny of one or the tyranny of many it makes no odds to those who are inevitably coerced. I'm not saying it has to go right now, because hardly anybody would be equipped to deal with the absence of coercion, but if mankind wants to resume the evolutionary process it has to go at some point, along with another faith based tyranny money. The problem is we aren't working toward that day, instead we are cementing the state. And going back to the original point as proof of the elevation of the rights of state over the rights of the citizen, how can the state conduct a killing without sanction as punishment for a killing and then have the nerve to call their action justice as opposed to murder - a mirror of the original crime? This is the hypocrisy and regressive nature of state and why it is such an obstacle to human progress. Don't get me started on waging war for security. Security of what? Not the citizen because they pay and die.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    conceive an alternative.
    Go on then
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Go on then
    End of fiat currency and fractional reserve banking. That solves 98% of all the world's problems. The other 2% could be worked on over time. Once you end the banking scam you can phase out government over the next hundred years or so in line with technology advances and under the guidance of less centralised representatives who are more than just mere puppets and can actually represent the people in a libertarian and progressive manner. Guess you'd have to somehow remove the existing political class first because it's impossible to end the banking scam otherwise.

Btw - pointing out a problem does not require a solution to be presented.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The internet is spying on me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The internet is spying on me
    Ghostery add-on.

For when the internet actually is spying on you.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody's dead, Dave.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Btw - pointing out a problem does not require a solution to be presented.
    I don't know i kind of think it does, if you are criticising something as being ineffective or corrupt then it is only in comparison to something that you would think is better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Ghostery add-on.

For when the internet actually is spying on you.
    I went to Dubai last May and, while there, went to the aquarium at Atlantis on the Palm.
    I have to go back in a week or so and since I booked my flights I keep getting emails from Atlantis with special offers.
    I haven't even put my passport number in and booked the flight on my company card. Don't think I've mentioned it on FB (till today)
    Not sure how they know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I went to Dubai last May and, while there, went to the aquarium at Atlantis on the Palm.
    I have to go back in a week or so and since I booked my flights I keep getting emails from Atlantis with special offers.
    I haven't even put my passport number in and booked the flight on my company card. Don't think I've mentioned it on FB (till today)
    Not sure how they know...

Google sold your details.

Also your soul.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.