User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Match reaction vs. Everton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That would mean you being in the stadium for home games and you know what happens then...

I'll work 'remotely'
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    My personal feeling is that the players know the system doesnt work. Not all the time and not against well marshalled teams. They dont want to speak because they know what Wenger is like when he feels slighted. A strong team with a strong bond would send a delegation to him, unified in their convictions, but we have all worked in environments where the leader is unyielding and vindictive. My guess is that the players are just going through the motions. The senior players having seen other setups are just taking the cheque while hoping for the best.
    The person at fault is the man who has seen whats worked. has used it to great success, but is now headlong tilting at Windmills, even though all he gets is battered and bruised. He just gets up mounts his horse and does it all over again. Once Don Quixote says," just once this windmill will fall and the world will see that I was right all along".

We are all doomed I tells ya
    Well put. The real irony is that Wenger has systematically bred out of his teams the players with the vision; the desire, or the personality to question his methods. Our players look ATM like they have lost faith in what they are trying to do.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter