User Tag List

Page 1761 of 3211 FirstFirst ... 76112611661171117511759176017611762176317711811186122612761 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,610 of 32105

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'm looking at a 3 day break in March because I've got some days off I need to use before April, so I can go midweek and get a cheap rate. Apart from accommodation, what do you actually get for your money? Are things like food and activities included?
    Dude - http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also. I exercise 6 days a week. Why would I want to do that on Holiday!?

I'd rather spend 3 days in the pub, tbf.

like a new signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    watching the protests in Pakistan over the Charlie cartoons depicted Mohammad, including their banners saying things like 'down with the dirty west'.

Hopefully the anger there won't spill over into more persecution of religious minorities such as Christians and Shia muslims.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_brighterside View Post
    watching the protests in Pakistan over the Charlie cartoons depicted Mohammad, including their banners saying things like 'down with the dirty west'.

Hopefully the anger there won't spill over into more persecution of religious minorities such as Christians and Shia muslims.
    On the contrary, I hope all religions kick the fuck out of each other and leave us atheists in peace to die as we see fit.

like a new signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    On the contrary, I hope all religions kick the fuck out of each other and leave us atheists in peace to die as we see fit.
    considering the hundreds of millions killed in wars by atheists in the last 100 years good luck with that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Religious Smack Down! Brought to you by "The Guy in the Sky Sports HD Channel #666", this time it's theological! In the blue corner Jebus "hard as nails" Chryst vs Mo "pixelated face" Hamed, LET'S GET READY TO HUMBLE!!!!!
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_brighterside View Post
    considering the hundreds of millions killed in wars by atheists in the last 100 years good luck with that!
    Christians spend a lot of time cheering atheists on though, don't you think?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Religion is pointless. a refuge of the weak.
    It really isn't, certainly not in all cases anyway. There's a huge difference, almost a polar difference, between religion and church. Religion can bring much needed inner peace to many people and that's important given the shitty and superficial systems we are subjected to. On a practical level a religious person is far less likely to punch you in the face and steal your wallet. In contrast, a tiny minority of religious nuts are far more likely to stab you repeatedly in the face or blow up your kids. It's the latter that star in the media and hence religion is stereotyped accordingly and everyone starts shouting religion is bad, ban religion. Nobody seems to want to ban the cult of money though.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    Religious Smack Down! Brought to you by "The Guy in the Sky Sports HD Channel #666", this time it's theological! In the blue corner Jebus "hard as nails" Chryst vs Mo "pixelated face" Hamed, LET'S GET READY TO HUMBLE!!!!!