Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Wigan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    And thats the big worry.

We wouldnt have scored v WBA without the penalties and same here.

Arteta is a terrible player. Not what we need at all. Slows our game up so much.

Anyway read the thread and i see now we have won a few games in a row, the feeling on here from some is all is right in the world again

Im naming no names but these people never learn. Anyway good to see Theo shut his critics up further. Surely has to be upfront from now on
    Pretty much agree with all of this, I said before a few wins and all the bad will be forgotten and that's precisely what's happened (though some will deny this). It's like lots of mini Wenger's

I really don't get how people can change their opinion on the basis of a handful of mostly unconvincing performances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We dominated the game? wtf?
    What a load of cr*p, some still believe this guy see's what's happening and see's the problems, honestly I despair this guy watches the match but then plays it again in his mind changing all the worst bits to something that didn't happen to make us sound better than we were!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Chrizimas View Post
    Pretty much agree with all of this, I said before a few wins and all the bad will be forgotten and that's precisely what's happened (though some will deny this). It's like lots of mini Wenger's

I really don't get how people can change their opinion on the basis of a handful of mostly unconvincing performances.
    Happens every season as FY said above

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Match reaction to todays game: Good win despite playing shit.

What this means for the future: go back to the last 5-6 seasons. We always go on good runs and everything is rosy. If you are looking at Arsenal to become the Arsenal that played brilliant football going to be challenging for titles, that wont happen till we have Wenger. If you have brought your standards down to just taking part in competitions and getting 4th, we will acheive what we want.

I unfortunately belong to the former. Any win is good though... may be a miracle will happen and Arsene will be gifted brains by Allah.
    Yup happens every season, the odd good run and this convinces Wenger and co all is good, he'll be piping out the same words at the end of the season pointing out how well we've done after a sticky few months. It's like a frigging goldfish I swear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happens every season as FY said above
    Yeah I just don't get why people never learn, especially after 7 years of pretty much the same thing happening.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also as for wanting us to lose, i doubt anyone on here genuinely wants us to lose any game. However after we have lost and we look at the bigger picture and it means we are closer to the end of Wengers reign then you can see its for the greater good. Looking on the bright side of life after a defeat isnt the same as wanting us to lose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's exactly right, it's the greater good and all that, it's not about wanting us to lose at all, some people just don't see it that way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo was the centre of attention on MOTD

His movement being praised. Compare that to the French statue (Not Henrys outside the ground) and we are vastly improved

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

train home after wigan.

mertesacker up front.

wenger.

awful manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltord's Winter Wonderland View Post

train home after wigan.

mertesacker up front.

wenger.

awful manager.
    Arteta can stick his thumb where the sun don't shine.