User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And that was rock bottom... Match Reaction vs Udinese

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Result, was good to see the leaders in the team step up and man up few signings and we coan be right in the mix.

the young boys did well, i saw players, playing for the shirt which was good to see.

Chesney is world class, Jekinson and Frimpong are amazing even Ramsey looked good.

Theo should be played in the middle from now on.

Sign some players AW nows the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Great game, really pleased with our performance. Showed a lot of heart tonight.
    Squad is still too thin (apart from Arshavin, lolz) but lot of positive signs tonight.

Get it right. "Showed great spirit". Where have you been?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chez was class.

theo looked lively.

gervinho direct as usual.

jenkinson solid.

song good.

should use this momentum in a positive way, really allow this to be the turning point in our season. go out and sign a couple of players.

knowing our board and manager that won't happen though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerISaLizard View Post

the great chesney!
    Szczesny is god.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still reckon Ramsey needs a bit of work, not a huge amount, but he's a bit sloppy at times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Players I like:

Jenkinson
    van Persie
    Gervinho
    Walcott
    Vermaelen
    Koscielney
    Chesney
    Sagna
    Ramsey

Players I don't like:
    Barton. Cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey grew into the game, Rosicky was class and his introduction settled the midfield
    Got to give Wenger the credit for that. I thought he'd totally fucked it bringing Rosicky on for Frimpong but not only did Rosicky play his best game for years, he took the pressure off Ramsey.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supporting this team will probably give me high blood pressure and a heart attack by the time I'm 30 but it's nights like this that make it worth it.

Great result from us, a lot of players can hold their heads high as we were very good away from home against a strong crowd (and decent team). To come back from going a goal down was very promising.

Very good game from Gervinho, looks a tricky player going forward and hopefully we can see some of that in the Premiership. MOTM imo. Top save from Chesney, for all the talk about ManU spending 18M on De Gea I really think that we have the better keeper and thank fuck that we didn't buy anyone. Also very impressed with Jenkinson, he's started strongly with us and hope it continues.

Credit to Wenger, he's slaughtered on here when things that are his fault go wrong so has to be given credit for the right result today. The swap of Frimpong for Rosicky was questioned by a few (me included) but it yielded instant results and the performance was good on the whole by us.

Negatives...

Song seems to have lost everything that made him a top player, not sure what's wrong with him (perhaps off field troubles related to Cameroon) but he's been below par for a while. Need a midfielder to give him some competition.

The referee was shocking, didn't see the reason for their penalty clearly but didn't look like there was much in it, we should have had a penalty after Ramsey was tripped in the box and one of their players should have been sent off for elbowing Walcott. Walcott also received a card for nothing meaning he'll miss the first game of the group stages.

On the whole top stuff and hopefully the board + Wenger can add some quality so we have a shot at something this season.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that has to be czesny's spot until he's either injured or really fucks up, a great start to the season and that save will solidify it.

rosicky worked his nuts off and his positional awareness was needed where the middle was too weak first half. good to see them kill the game after the second and not be reckless, udinese were dead but still had pride to fight for at least.

much needed victory and goals before sunday and now get in some players, although i don't expect them to have any impact if rushed into the utd game on the weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Wenger doesn't assume this win shows our squad is strong enough for the season. One swallow doesn't make a summer.