User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Hull (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've finally realised we have a good squad on 5 live!

They'll recocgnise the unimportance of BFG being 'slow' in 2034.

They might discover that Ozil, Cazorla, Wilshere, Ramsey, Rosicky and Arteta are not in fact identical technical midget footballers in death.
    Last edited by Master Splinter; 04-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    My only criticism is we were a bit sloppy at the back. We need to improve our concentration level against big boys starting next Saturday.
    We've let most teams have the ball this season when we know they can't hurt us. Our defensive performances in the really big games have been much more focused. Even in the United game, we only conceded from a scumbag's shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three games, nine points, 7:0 goals - Winter-wonderland in London. @MesutOzil1088

i love him

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's gonna break our hearts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flavs, welcome back you old fart!
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From BBC Sport

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet: "When you score three goals at home to a team like Chelsea then you expect to get something from it. I'm sad and I will go home a little bit disappointed.

"Eden Hazard was outstanding."

Asked whether his Sunderland side have just played the champions, Poyet added: "I am sure. I can tell you after playing Chelsea that they are going to be champions."

This the kind of stuff that needs to be plastered all over the dressing room for the players to read everyday and motivate themselves to prove the doubters wrong!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that surprising, we'd probably hear the same thing if it was a former Arsenal player managing against us.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    this kind of thing is annoying me now, i literally can't watch Match of the Day unless i have to because of the biased nature of it....we cannot win the title because either we don't have enough striking options (cough yet Chelsea do) and we are not good enough when we don't have possession (cough one goal conceded in five games compared to Chelsea's eight goals in five games).
    The post match analysis was a disgrace talking about chelsea's flowing football and ignoring the fact that they conceeded three piss poor goals from set pieces where they were static and didn't clear their lines......yet if that was us it would been used as a stick to beat us with.
    If we make any defensive error it's seen as our achilles heel and when we have the best defensive record in the league which we do it's completely ignored.....

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    and does that prick Alan Hansen think United will still challenge for the title?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another comfortable win played out in 3rd gear.

Highlight of the match was the 2nd minute. Literally about 10 seconds before Bendtner's goal, someone shouts for no reason "fuck off you Danish cunt!!!".
    Brought about waves of laughter in the block I was in when he scored. Well done to him though, should have had a 2nd if he didn't have the touch of a rapist.

Anyway, what do we do if Giroud is injured?

Should have buried them in the first half but I suppose killing it early in the 2nd was good enough. The rest of the game was rather pedestrian, would have been good to really go for the kill as we haven't really done that to teams this season, but you can't really knock another comfortable performance and clean sheet as well.

Everton, City and Chelsea in a row now. With Napoli inbetween.

Big few weeks ahead.

Come on you Gunners.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 05-12-2013 at 12:00 AM.