User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When's the last time you felt like this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This felt like nearly watching the invicibles fast paced movement was alwsome tbh. The game was an enjoyable one win/loose or draw tbh. but to win it was extra special tbh.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsofashburtongrove View Post
    I felt like the good old days are back. Not even the Barca game or the Chelsea game was as good. We kept fighting despite of being behind couple of times , and we won it after they equialised as late as the 81st minute. The GHELing on display was great too -Kos clawing Torres, Theo goal, Sj ^(*& on A.hole and Ramsey refusing to go down in the box
    Yes! We were 1-0 down, then 2-1 down and then when we got our noses in front were pegged back to 3-3 we still went and won it. OK, partly because of a slip but not just that, we kept going and never collapsed like we have in other games when we've been pegged back. Was very pleasing.

And Terry fell on his stupid, bigoted, racist face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Yes! We were 1-0 down, then 2-1 down and then when we got our noses in front were pegged back to 3-3 we still went and won it. OK, partly because of a slip but not just that, we kept going and never collapsed like we have in other games when we've been pegged back. Was very pleasing.

The effort the team showed was immense, can keep saying it they fought and fought and fought till the last whistle. Could have been different it Chesney got sent off. even so we battle on and it was great to see.

like said before this time last season we lost the game with the players we had. it seems we have a bunch who want to play.

The likes of Arshavin and TR 7 look up for the fight. everyone putting a shift in was good to see.

hecks even Santos showed us why we don't miss clichy. he'd have lost us that game big time.

One more thing

Big man
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post

I cant help but feel that it was a deliberate fall rather than slip, he thought Diaby was chasing him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda wish people stop saying he slipped. It was clearly a dive because he realised he wasn't getting to the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, for me this feels better than the Barca win - because of the preceding nightmare and the feeling that we no longer had this kind of thing in us. Although not a trophy, it feels like a kind of antidote to the CC Final debacle...and it looked like it was kind of the same for the players too.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Terry slip was priceless.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    The effort the team showed was immense, can keep saying it they fought and fought and fought till the last whistle. Could have been different it Chesney got sent off. even so we battle on and it was great to see.

Tbh when it went back to 3-3 I thought "oh well..." and expected us to lose 4-3. Had we done so I wouldn't have been complaining too bitterly though as it would still have been a good game and I couldn't have faulted the effort or performance. It's effort which has been lacking too often in the last 6 months. I can accept a defeat if we go down fighting, it's when they just crumble or give up I get angry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I got the all clear at the clinic after a night with Marc's Mum.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    When I got the all clear at the clinic after a night with Marc's Mum.
    LOL, get a second opinion.
    Für eure Sicherheit