User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are the Strikes justified?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 30 Strikes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Isn't the basic problem that people are living longer and there's not enough money?
    No, that's not even a minor problem, but it has been engineered into a major smokescreen. Don't forget, money has no value, you can create as much as you want of it just by turning on a printing press or tapping a keyboard. It's what the money is exchanged for that's important, labour being the primary example. So tell me, if we have more and better educated labour than ever before and money is a measure of the value of that labour - what the fuck have the cunts who appointed themselves as leaders been up to? They have been creating scarcity and all the misery that goes along with it. Because from scarcity comes control, even on an abundant planet. How can you possibly fuck up a technologically advanced society like ours with fucking stupid wars and racial hatred and fucked up sexism and prehistoric class systems? What's the point beyond allowing a few tired old crusty cunts to retain their inherited control at everyone else's expense? Do you honestly believe a single word these cunts tell you? Isn't it in their interests to lie to you? There are more than enough resources on and in this planet to accommodate the many billions of people we have today - and more. Trouble is everything is arranged to be scarce, it's called economics - the regressive and utterly discredited science that holds the species back. It's fantastic people are living longer, this should mean wisdom and experience is retained for longer. Unfortunately the regressives have taught us how to pile the elderly on a scrapheap. Soon they will convince us to legally (definition: dictated by a rich person) kill them. They could say there isn't enough money to go around so old people can't be afforded. That would be the money that's printed out of the thin air or conjured into existence at the tap of a computer key. It takes some balls to engineer things so the entire population is convinced good is bad and bad is inevitable - but give them their due, they've done it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol.

This hasn't even started yet.

Can't wait for NEST. It's gonna piss people right off.

As for striking. It stinks. If I strike. I lose my job. And as jobs are rather difficult to come by at the moment, having 3 Million people pissing off for a day, because they are in the same boat as the rest of 95% of the country is a joke.

Go to work you lazy fuckers.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is going to be a big protest outside of my work on that day, so i can kick a few hippies. I have been regularly kicking the "Occupy Leeds" brigade that are camping in the city centre but its getting a bit samey now.

Cant wait, first person who shouts scab at me gets punched in the throat

On the issue i don't have a pension so don't give a shit, simples

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    There is going to be a big protest outside of my work on that day, so i can kick a few hippies. I have been regularly kicking the "Occupy Leeds" brigade that are camping in the city centre but its getting a bit samey now.

Cant wait, first person who shouts scab at me gets punched in the throat

On the issue i don't have a pension so don't give a shit, simples
    Oh you will do my friend. You will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Oh you will do my friend. You will do.
    what i will have a pension? or i will give a shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i will have a pension? or i will give a shit?
    You will have a pension in a few years time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol.

This hasn't even started yet.

Can't wait for NEST. It's gonna piss people right off.

As for striking. It stinks. If I strike. I lose my job. And as jobs are rather difficult to come by at the moment, having 3 Million people pissing off for a day, because they are in the same boat as the rest of 95% of the country is a joke.

Go to work you lazy fuckers.
    Calling us lazy fuckers might carry a tad more weight and authority if you weren't doing it on GW from your work computer.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will have a pension in a few years time.
    need to get a career job first, i have savings from when my ma and pa died in holdings until i am 50 anyway and i don't plan on retiring as would go crazy so i have a while yet.

Was never going to take an NHS pension as its far too open to getting screwed over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No, that's not even a minor problem, but it has been engineered into a major smokescreen.
    So people living for longer and thus needing more money to pay for their pension for longer isn't any part of the problem of how much money is needed in a pension scheme? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Don't forget, money has no value, you can create as much as you want of it just by turning on a printing press or tapping a keyboard.
    Which key do I press to get money?
    You can print more of course but that just devalues it and leads to inflation.

The rest of your post is just a rant and nothing to do with what I said so I'll leave that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need to get a career job first, i have savings from when my ma and pa died in holdings until i am 50 anyway
    You're northern though, you'll never live that long