User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Santos- The Muppet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats true as well.. He is just shocking. Doesnt even try. I remember him being pretty decent last season. In fact, he had a very good game against Chelsea in our famous 3-5 win... WTF has happened since then? I wouldnt even pick him as a sub in my indoor games!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the most hated player at arsenal surely

an absolute wanker. swapping shirts with someone who is an absolute villain here, not even having the decency to wait until full time. that was the last straw.

i genuinely hope he gets knee capped and his career gets ended. never will i support this wanker while he wears our red and white.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only we could dump a player like Eboue and end up with an even bigger clown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll never criticise someone as long as they try hard, but he can't even do that.

I wouldn't say he's the worst player we've had, but he's certainly the least professional.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible. Don't look at his Twitter or Instagram.... Piss boiling stuff. He's a bell end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Terrible. Don't look at his Twitter or Instagram.... Piss boiling stuff. He's a bell end.
    I stopped following him a while ago after my feed just became clogged with his shite every day. If phones were allowed on the bench I'm sure he'd spend all game on it. It takes a lot to be unanimously disliked by GW but this guy fits the bill.

Hopefully he is sold in the summer (or better yet, this week) and we buy that kid from Southampton as back up for Gibbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Whats his twitter?
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Whats his twitter?
    I'm not on Twitter but sometimes look at the player tweets page on arse.com. Santos consistently tweets drivel and shit pictures, usually of him messing around pretending to train. Although the latest one of his gf is ok!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We deserve some decent defenders at this club. It's pathetic that we have to put up with shit defenders year after year. Santos takes the biscuit. Even Sagna who was a beast a couple of years ago has lost it. Merts has the turning speed of a double decker bus and Verm consistently gets too tight to his man and dives in.

Pathetic.

We hardly ever keep a clean sheet and that's why we're struggling.