User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Synti Claus View Post
    You don't have to apologise at all. It's only yourself you're making miserable.

Yeah, shocker, the problems aren't fixed. But it was an entertaining game with a lot of goals and ended up being a comfortable win...so I quite enjoyed it.

Only 2 points off the prize now.
    I ain't making myself miserable it's the team and it's their job to put on proffessional performance for 90 minutes, but they can't do that can they? This is a result that might paper of the cracks (yet again) but I ain't buying it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We saw the same old frailties again in the 2nd half. We looked comfortable, then one brain fart and suddenly the opposition appear as if they could get in behind the defence at every opportunity. This has happened so many times over the last 5 years and cost us so many points. I don't understand why we always seem to drop off the pace when in the lead, and are content to just pass it amongst ourselves. We've been bitten in the arse so often when employing that tactic you'd think Wenger would have learnt by now (obviously not).

Another thing to note is that Reading changed formation in the second half and went to a 4-5-1. If they started that way rather than with the naive 4-4-2, it would have much harder.

Overall, not convincing IMO. Yes, we scored 5 very good goals, but the way we almost let them back into the game doesn't bode well against better teams. On the bright side, Cazorla was excellent and Walcott did a great job up front, hopefully he continues there until he leaves in January.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Generally good, but a bit too unprofessional in the second half. That said, we got three points and looked like scoring on most attacks and that generated excitement that has been pretty much lacking all season.

Off to the beach soon.
    You in Oz now?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    Theo was in reality very average but Cazorla certainly was MOTM. Shame they took their foot off the gas and let Reading get a sniff.
    We wpn and still wumming about Theo in a game he shuts his critics up again? Impressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Synti Claus View Post
    You don't have to apologise at all. It's only yourself you're making miserable.

Yeah, shocker, the problems aren't fixed. But it was an entertaining game with a lot of goals and ended up being a comfortable win...so I quite enjoyed it.

Only 2 points off the prize now.
    Spot on, save the doom and gloom for a loss tbh.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    We wpn and still wumming about Theo in a game he shuts his critics up again? Impressive
    wpn
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gervinho's Forehead View Post
    I ain't making myself miserable it's the team and it's their job to put on proffessional performance for 90 minutes, but they can't do that can they? This is a result that might paper of the cracks (yet again) but I ain't buying it.
    What aren't you buying? That this result won't inspire us to achieve great things? How insightful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier's xmas twist View Post
    Spot on, save the doom and gloom for a loss tbh.
    Fine, I won't post my opinion.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal.

Always rated them tbf.

Cazorla.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can say Walcott was average. He was very good.