Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction vs Olympiakos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Gervinho .

Giroud is at least racking up the assists.

GHELkinson awlsome again. Finland's best ever player?
    litmanen says yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Lacked a focal point in the first half. Podolski gave us a better outlet feom the start of the second.

Struggled in the middle for the second game running, but i think that's because teams know how to pressure cazorla etc

We need to learn how to make use of the natural width we create by teams choking us in the middle. Better crossing and more support from the middle needed.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Europe's getting harder, and we're trying to settle as a team. Not great but noone's playing great yet.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Berg Kamping View Post
    Europe's getting harder, and we're trying to settle as a team. Not great but noone's playing great yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    It is.

The numbers don't lie though - we need to find a way of not pissing away goals (and points) because even though nobody is playing great, we're already 7 points off the pace in the league. In Europe I'm never worried about the group stages - the low-to-middle range teams don't like playing Arsenal because we can take them on technical ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Lacked a focal point in the first half. Podolski gave us a better outlet feom the start of the second.

Struggled in the middle for the second game running, but i think that's because teams know how to pressure cazorla etc

We need to learn how to make use of the natural width we create by teams choking us in the middle. Better crossing and more support from the middle needed.
    They'll have to worry about Jack and Sicknote (for one game at least) when they return so they'll be a bit fucked. Apart from Stoke who will just kick everyone as usual. Cazorla had three men on him at times tonight, he should press charges. Coquelin was shite, it needed him to play much better for the middle to grab hold , but he didn't. Instead he decided to give the ball away all the time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Berg Kamping View Post
    City are playing great, at least in terms of what I would consider great. A lose and a draw, It's just fucking great whatever way you look at it. Apart from Joker who is a City fan.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    City are playing great, at least in terms of what I would consider great. A lose and a draw, It's just fucking great whatever way you look at it. Apart from Joker who is a City fan.
    Racist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    It is.

The numbers don't lie though - we need to find a way of not pissing away goals (and points) because even though nobody is playing great, we're already 7 points off the pace in the league. In Europe I'm never worried about the group stages - the low-to-middle range teams don't like playing Arsenal because we can take them on technical ability.
    was thinking about the CL tbh, No team is easy these days, no one seems to have set the bar tbh, that does not mean we should accept that because others are not playing good.