User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hector bellerin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is pure quality.

Best part is he's not even anywhere near his full potential.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He is pure quality.

Best part is he's not even anywhere near his full potential.
    We must keep hold of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not many would have handlded Costa tonight, he was a beast.

Bellerin is such a good RB, full of energy and drive, really think he could be one of the best in the next few years, top player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    We must keep hold of him.
    I think we all agree on one thing..

Fuck off Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Costa has been one of the best players in the world for the past few months. No shame in being beaten by him, especially with no protection. The thing about Bellerin is that he's mentally strong and usually overcomes any problems himself and thrives, like he did tonight. And Bellerin won in the end.

Fuck.

Off.

Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Good point and I think a wider one is that Monreal's consistency over the last season and more has been overlooked. Because he is far more solid as a defender and doesn't get as much glory and praise because he's not in the business end of the pitch as much.
    Monreal is really clever about the runs he picks. He's such an intelligent player. He's had quite a few assists and pre-assists in recent times too and put that great ball in for Theo today.

Regarding Zabaleta, he regressed last season and has started picking up some injuries. Go back 18 months and Zabaleta was Citeh's most consistent player, but now not so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin is class. Defensively he's usually pretty good but he does seem to struggle against a certain type of winger. He struggled against Costa today and I remember Young having a similar game against him last season. I'd like him to be a bit more positive when he's attacking too. It's obviously better to play more on the safe side but I think he could learn a lot from watching Alves and how well he uses the ball. Bellerin is still a long way away from him as an attacking full back, but I think he has the ability to be aiming for that kind of level.

As for Monreal, I was one of the ones who has been over critical of him in the past, but in all honesty he didn't do himself any favours with some of his performances. There was one game against Man City which was one of the worst performance I've ever seen from a full back. But he's come a long way from that and become our Mr Reliable. I've said before that he's a consistent 7 out of 10 every match but that's wrong. He's an 8 every time. I actually think that Wenger's experiment of playing him at CB has made him into a better player. Now he understands what a CB wants the LB to do, and when the CB needs cover.

It a bit unlucky for Gibbs who isn't playing too badly himself when he comes into the team. But Nacho just doesn't seem to have a bad game these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading that Hector has signed a 6 year deal worth £60,000,000. Great stuff that we've managed to keep him here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading that Hector has signed a 6 year deal worth £60,000,000. Great stuff that we've managed to keep him here.
    Can mean many things these days, ranging from him staying to us setting up a more expensive transfer fee. It sounds like he doesn't want to leave though.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)