User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ouch! that bloody hurt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Falling off a swing - Just a standard falling off a swing, kids prob do that every day although I ended up going for 2 surgeries cos of it. Pain wise though, don't really remember there being much pain when I fell. Don't think I even cried. Just laid there til my brothers saw me so I'd give it a 4Elbow through a glass door - Was carrying something heavy in to the shed which has a glass door. Have to go up a step to get in to the shed, lost balance, elbow through door, blood everywhere but most importantly I didn't drop what I was carrying. Just carried on inside the shed and put it somewhere and sorted elbow out later. Didn't even go to the hospital. Sorted it at home as a real man does. Pain rating - 3Surgery on teeth - Should have been a quick half hour job which ended taking up hours due to complications with the pipe which confused me as the pipe isn't near my teeth but I'm not a medical expert I guess. Couldn't eat, could hardly talk. 7 teeth removed including one that wasn't visible underneath my lip closer to my nose than anything else. Pain rating - 7Piles - Hurts like a bitch. Pretty much guaranteed I'd never turn gay and get taken up the Arsenal. Couldn't sit, couldn't stand, could do f all. Pain was unbearable at times. All sorted now. Pain rating - 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not realising I had broken my wrist at school playing football until the football was kicked towards me and hit me on the wrist just after pain rating -Before 5 after being hit 8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was snowboarding, I thought I'd be clever and attempt a little jump. Completely stacked and crashed my head against the icy slope and slid down about 50 metres to the bottom. All I can say is thank fuck I was wearing a helmet. It was just after the news that Liam Neesons wife died in a skiing accident from a head trauma, so we thought we better not leave anything to chance. It was the first time I'd ever worn one as well on a Ski trip.

On impact it was an 8, I just couldn't bring myself to get up, I had no strength. I was disorientated for a couple of days after.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 27-09-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quad biking. Gunned the throttle up a steep slope (which turned out to be just as steep down the other side) went flying over the top and the bike landed on me.

2 cracked ribs, could barely walk for 5 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there I am in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at three o' clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door and mentions there's a little sweetshop on the edge of town. So, we go, and - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby breaking into this little sweetshop right? Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. Well I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son, that's a different story altogether... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes...

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur.

Pain rating: 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toothache 8

'Bout it really.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broke a nail. 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hemorrhoids last year- Holy fuckin shit- that was an 11. Couldnt believe that every thing you do in a day has connections to your ass hole.. what a fuckin painful 2-3 days. Dunno how people take it up the arse... the thought of it makes me cringe!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turned my ankle yesterday playing football. 6 Can't really walk properly atm. Might have to get it checked in case its not just a standard sprain.