User Tag List

Page 2000 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 100015001900195019901998199920002001200220102050210025003000 ... LastLast
Results 19,991 to 20,000 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Motson really needs to retire.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On two occasions I couldn't attend concerts, the last one being AC/DC, I sold my tickets at face value. I could have coined it in on both occasions but didn't want to rip people off.

When AC/DC changed lead singer, I gave the money back to the buyer and returned the tickets for a refund.

On reselling tickets, you're either all in ripping people off or you aren't.

Selling above face and associated costs such as postage, is ripping people off.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only time I've bought from the site was recently for Brian Adams. I did pay over the odds but whoever was selling didn't put them on the site for silly money. I personally didn't feel ripped off. I hadn't got myself organised to buy tickets on time so didn't mind paying a bit more to get tickets at short notice.
    All that said if they made it so you could only sell at face value then that would be reasonable, but then the resale sites couldn't make any money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they could. Case in point being, Arsenal Ticket Exchange. Those sites could easily modify that model so that they get a commission and that sellers could cover those costs along with supply costs. At a stroke you'd wipe out touting on those sites.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the model LDG was suggesting and agree that could work. People who genuinely can't go to an event could recoup most of their money, other people get to go to the event at face value. Seems like a win all round.

Government should make policy based on GW. Ignoring NQ's posts, obviously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of what NQ says is right on the money even if you don't like the way it is delivered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not really.

EDIT: On this particular issue I don't even think you're agreeing with each other

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oxygen - Do we need it?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used it quite a lot yesterday but I think that was a one off so I don't think so.
    Has oxygen ever won us the CL? Well? Has ir?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh also, viewing a couple of places tonight.
    One of them has a bar in the back garden. A bar!