User Tag List

Page 2013 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 101315131913196320032011201220132014201520232063211325133013 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,130 of 32086

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just come back from one of their technical conferences so I'm all cool-aided up at the moment.

Microsoft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didn't do that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just come back from one of their technical conferences so I'm all cool-aided up at the moment.

Microsoft
    Well get onto them and tell them to put Chess Titans back on my laptop!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I dunno.
    I just got back from the US and the feeling I got was that they don't like either candidate.
    People seem to be voting for The Donald because he's not Hillary and vice versa.
    I could have told you that
    No one actually likes Hilary Clinton, I can't abide the woman. Her husband is an unrepentant rapist and they are both of them greedy and self centered to the point of sociopathy.

But I don't think she'd be dangerous for the country and the world, at least not the way Trump would be.

Polls showing she has 11 point lead over him

82% of the French who voted in 2002 did so for Jacques Chirac, they didn't do that because they liked him....gluttonous, corrupt and constant philanderer. But they voted for him because he wasn't Jean Marie Le Pen.

Now yes this is not France, the Donald probably has like I say a base of about 35% at least of likely American voters, my point is people who don't like either candidate would in my estimation be more likely to play it safe and vote for Clinton.

Some might decide to vote for the libertarian candidate but these are more likely to be republicans and independents than undecided. The polling could be wrong like it was with Brexit and the last election, but both were largely within the margin of error in what was always seen as a tight contest.

Donald Trump has not ever enjoyed a poll lead over Hilary Clinton to my knowledge since he won the nomination (and I'm not sure he enjoyed one full stop without a prospective third party candidate like Bernie Sanders or Michael Bloomberg factored in)

I'm not saying Trump definitely won't win, I had my fingers burnt too badly by Brexit to make that mistake but I think the path to victory in the electoral college is slipping through his fingers currently

Nevada, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Iowa and in some polls even Pennsylvania were trending towards Trump a month ago, they are all pretty safely back in the Hilary Clinton column.

I would say he has to go for some audacious all or nothing strategy, which could see him across the line but more likely will backfire and see Clinton win by the biggest electoral college margin since 1988.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 10-10-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    soon you will learn to appreciate him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Political correctness gone mad. Male politicians now being criticised for not being fags. He should have said, I want to bum that hunky stud - right up the shitter, he'd have lost 99% of the male vote but at least he'd be viewed as a progressive.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fox News footer read... US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - DONALD TRUMP VS CROOKED HILLARY

Anyone who votes in this election has really let themselves go.
    Für eure Sicherheit