User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 202 of 267 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2669

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slightly less relevant, but made me chuckle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5NGMLRGPI

Make sure you watch until the end!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of you have the guts I see. Plenty of news out there. All of it bad. All of it related to your dementia patient. But I guess you didn't see any of it and instead do...

...this.

I can understand why you don't have guts. I figured that already because it was obvious.

But why this? What's the point of it, other than to prove how vacant you are?

Are you really this shallow and insignificant?

The election has come and gone. But, somehow, you still have time in your lives to be this trivial?

Aren't you even embarrassed on your own behalf?

Please don't tell me I have to do that for you too?

Of course if it was Trump...

Good grief. How transparent do you need to be?

And we wonder why the world is in a shit state.

Everywhere I look. People like you. What the fuck happened?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basement Biden taking his "successful" hide and seek campaign style to the White house where he is rarely seen and on the occasion that he does piles one gaffe upon another. Too many videos to post so i wont even bother. Safe to say they either have to perform a full lobotomy to save him, a face transplant or invoke the 25th amendment earlier than planned. No amount of adrenaline boosters or whatever can rescue this charade. Harris is already taking the calls with international leaders. Might as well go the whole hog
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    None of you have the guts I see. Plenty of news out there. All of it bad. All of it related to your dementia patient. But I guess you didn't see any of it
    You are allowed to post links too.
    This is a discussion board. If there is news you’d like to discuss then you can post about it for others can have a look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You are allowed to post links too.
    This is a discussion board. If there is news you’d like to discuss then you can post about it for others can have a look.
    But there's far to much to post!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Basement Biden taking his "successful" hide and seek campaign style to the White house where he is rarely seen and on the occasion that he does piles one gaffe upon another. Too many videos to post so i wont even bother. Safe to say they either have to perform a full lobotomy to save him, a face transplant or invoke the 25th amendment earlier than planned. No amount of adrenaline boosters or whatever can rescue this charade. Harris is already taking the calls with international leaders. Might as well go the whole hog
    Harris is a puppet too. The corporations are running the show now, without the usual pretences needing to be observed. Their wildest wet dream come true, ushered in by fools who can't be bothered to take even a cursory glance at the world they are living in. The shit going on in Nevada is a precursor to how bad this is going to get.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a spare flight suit for a pregnant woman handy? I'll pay good money - for a laugh like that.

Can you believe this is happening?

Also, body armour with tit space. I need some of that. Putting on the pounds in my old age.
    Für eure Sicherheit