User Tag List

Page 2022 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 102215221922197220122020202120222023202420322072212225223022 ... LastLast
Results 20,211 to 20,220 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary, how come your cousin's such a f***wit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What?

Who's Gary's cousin?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Lisa needs braces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dental plan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    What?

Who's Gary's cousin?
    Me you knob! Hadn't you twigged that
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    What?

Who's Gary's cousin?
    Someone on FB, not here.
    Big Trump supporter.
    Impervious to logic or reason, seemingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Someone on FB, not here.
    Big Trump supporter.
    Impervious to logic or reason, seemingly.
    Mr Trump
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    This all started when someone said it doesn't matter who gets in. I don't accept that at all.
    To all intents and purposes, it doesn't matter, as I said earlier. I was reacting to your chicken licken theory that the sky would fall in if Trump got in.

Do you honestly think he'd be able to build a wall, reverse leaglisation of gay marriage, deport muslims etc. Absolutely none of it would ever happen. It's all just deflection. It's an outrageous puppet show designed to get a hell of a lot of stupid people to cast their vote for one side of two packs of wolves and vultures.

I accept that being the figurehead / puppet grants you fame, and therefore, influence. But don't tell me that what Obama has managed to do is his own agenda.

What makes me laugh, is that Trump is able to go so far with his sales patter. It should be obvious to all that it's all a load of shit, but one hell of a lot of people seem to be taking it at face value.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    To all intents and purposes, it doesn't matter, as I said earlier. I was reacting to your chicken licken theory that the sky would fall in if Trump got in.

Do you honestly think he'd be able to build a wall, reverse leaglisation of gay marriage, deport muslims etc. Absolutely none of it would ever happen. It's all just deflection. It's an outrageous puppet show designed to get a hell of a lot of stupid people to cast their vote for one side of two packs of wolves and vultures.

I accept that being the figurehead / puppet grants you fame, and therefore, influence. But don't tell me that what Obama has managed to do is his own agenda.

What makes me laugh, is that Trump is able to go so far with his sales patter. It should be obvious to all that it's all a load of shit, but one hell of a lot of people seem to be taking it at face value.
    No but he can probably enact his economic policies which would contract the US economy and have a knock on effect globally.

He can repeal ACA and leave people like my cousins uninsured

Plus potential of trade war with China, not sticking to commitments of NATO or the non proliferation treaty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    No but he can probably enact his economic policies which would contract the US economy and have a knock on effect globally.

He can repeal ACA and leave people like my cousins uninsured

Plus potential of trade war with China, not sticking to commitments of NATO or the non proliferation treaty
    Those aren't HIS economic policies. In fact they aren't economic policies at all.

Economy: the state of a country or region in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services and the supply of money.

No candidate since Andrew Jackson has ever discussed the latter point. Ron Paul understood it and expressed it in watered down terms, "We're going to audit the Fed." I assume "audit" was code for "expose" and Paul is and was an honest man. Jackson actually got the fuckers shut down. They struck back by engineering his impeachment. Nevertheless, Jackson remains the last US president that had an economic policy.

Trump's instructions are to distract the population by blaming brown people for the general economic hardship that 99% of Americans have to endure, while ensuring the 1% can officially avoid their social obligations. He's a corporate welfare candidate, exactly the same as Clinton except his controllers prefer to take their winnings up front and short term whereas Clinton's paymasters prefer the long game of soaking the country in unsustainable debt and expanding the interest mountain.

The Affordable Care Act is not affordable and does not provide care. And it most certainly is an "act". That's enough said, or ought to be. I worked inside that on the tech side. What an absolute farce. It was always a way to reduce choice and reorganise health care provision ("health care" being a euphemism as always) in order to introduce efficiencies for the industry at the expense of the citizenry. That has been done now, the puppet Obama having directly lied to the American people about almost every aspect of the project. Now the other shoe is due to drop with almost every influential observer and policymaker in agreement that urgent reform is required. Translated that means mission accomplished, time to bank the profits. Your cousins aren't considered as individuals, never were and never will be for as long as the corruption exists at the heart of the political and economic system.

There's already a trade war with China, and potentially a much hotter war than that. As eventually must happen with every pyramid scheme, the American banking system has run out of downline members. China is still on the up and will ease past America and out of sight within the next 20 years as it continues on its own doomed trajectory. American presidents have no say in any of this. Such decisions are way, way above their pay grade. Again, Andrew Jackson was the only guy to ever throw a spanner in the works. I think you mentioned both Roosevelts previously. Classic puppets who never stepped outside the clearly defined boundaries, although admittedly they managed to make a better show of it than the degenerate Obama and his gay marriages. Andrew Jackson is the guy worth studying of you want to see a president who "stood up" against corporate power. And he won. Unfortunately all his work was undone in 1913 when the bankers reasserted their control and nothing has changed since. Forget about Trump or Clinton fighting the good fight. It's not something that will ever cross their temporary desks. Power is permanent, the presidency is a fashion.

Trump or Clinton will hold the title Commander in Chief but this is strictly for show. If either tried to interfere in the running of the military machine or the operations of the huge industrial base that supports it then they'd be physically picked up and dumped on the street. If it was decided that the US was to pull out of NATO (which will never happen if American continues to desire a shield for their belligerence and expansionism) then it wouldn't be the lowly Trump calling the shots.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    You realise of course that Andrew Jackson's veto of the Bank Bill had literally nothing to do with stemming the power of big financial interests and all part of his ongoing feud with Henry Clay and Clay's surrogate Nicholas Biddle.

Whilst i'm in no way supporting the financial institutions that certainly did as Jackson stated codify the rich getting richer, but Jackson was borderline insane and almost caused civil war thirty years previously over Tariffs with the South (he didn't support high Tariffs but hated his Vice President John C Calhoun so much that he escalated it so he could bring Calhoun up on treason charges).

Jackson in many ways is the nearest president you can compare to Trump in temperament, except Jackson actually had achievements in his career.

As for the ACA, again it can only be compared with what immediately preceded it, and My Cousin's son was able to be covered on his healthcare plan for an accident he'd had which previously he wouldn't have. I think not being bankrupted by medical costs superseded this idea of being treated as an "individual".

The idea that it's there to benefit big business is counter intuitive when you consider the Medical lobbyists have tried at every step to undermine and kill it.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 21-10-2016 at 09:14 AM.