User Tag List

Page 2051 of 3212 FirstFirst ... 105115511951200120412049205020512052205320612101215125513051 ... LastLast
Results 20,501 to 20,510 of 32120

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    *sigh*

To respond to some of your nonsense above...

You know that laughing at Americans in general was a joke, a form of joke which has been posted a million times on here before. And you know that I'm not uncertain about whether my conversation with the American happened, it was clear from the above that my uncertainty was whether I'd related it on here before. The 'something like' was merely because it may not have been exactly word for word like that but it was very close.
    You're presenting a complete straw man argument about me as usual. You're either on the wind up or you're stupid, I can't tell which any more.

You ask what data I have to show that Trump is a bigger liar than Clinton. I don't quite know why you bothered to ask because you will obviously dismiss anything I produce but fine, I show a source which demonstrates it clearly and your wearingly predictable response is laughter and derision. It's your classic conspiracy theory mentality. Dismiss any source which shows you to be wrong. But, of course, you provide no explanation of why you think that source unreliable, no other source showing a different view. Nothing. You accuse me of regurgitation as though your thoughts about this are entirely your own and not based on your own reading which is obviously bollocks. You don't know either candidate personally either so your opinions come from what you've seen and read too.

And I'm not saying Clinton is squeaky clean by any means. But I do think she at least has some grip on reality, I don't think Trump does. The infamous wall clearly won't happen, Mexico clearly won't pay. He says he'll reduce the deficit and lower taxes with no explanation as to how. The level of debate in this race has been "You're a puppet", "No, you're the puppet". It's pathetic.
    Let's see what you say by the end of next week. We'll have a chat then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Idiot. You need to put some sort of combustible in the spark zone or all you get is smoke. Duh.
    Considering where they held the fireworks display in adjacent field there was a fast food trailer left behind complete with highly flammable propane tank, I consider myself grateful there wasn't an actual fire. I mean call me a stick in the mud but picking glass out of my face isn't my prefered way of spending time.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Let's see what you say by the end of next week. We'll have a chat then.
    Not sure quite what that means, one of them is going to become president and I doubt unless you have been tipped off in some way that we are going to find anything out about either one of them that we didn't know already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Not sure quite what that means, one of them is going to become president and I doubt unless you have been tipped off in some way that we are going to find anything out about either one of them that we didn't know already.
    Wasn't directed at you. I'm not saying anything until next week because most people simply don't have the capacity to believe what's happening under their very noses. So a nobody like me will gain zero traction by revealing what's about to happen. But when US officials speak up then even the most fervent mainstream, drip-fed dopes will pay attention.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Wasn't directed at you. I'm not saying anything until next week because most people simply don't have the capacity to believe what's happening under their very noses. So a nobody like me will gain zero traction by revealing what's about to happen. But when US officials speak up then even the most fervent mainstream, drip-fed dopes will pay attention.
    I know wasn't directed at me, just found it to be a curious statement

I don't think there is any particular harm in you stating what you believe will happen.

Either she wins and probably by this time next week Trump still hasn't conceded the race or he wins

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Ah I get what you're referring to now (I think) the whole Trump won't be permitted to win comment by Assange

Funny that this nicely chimes in with Trumps assertion that he will accept the result only if he wins.

And in Assanges case he's throwing a paddy because his Ecuadorian foster parents won't let him use the net.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ah I get what you're referring to now (I think) the whole Trump won't be permitted to win comment by Assange

Funny that this nicely chimes in with Trumps assertion that he will accept the result only if he wins.

And in Assanges case he's throwing a paddy because his Ecuadorian foster parents won't let him use the net.
    I didn't say that and I didn't mean that either, although there is copious evidence that the election is being rigged. Dead people voting, illegals voting. But that happens every time so it's expected and no big deal.

Every single one of the 33,000 emails deleted by Clinton have now been recovered. That's what I'm talking about.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say that and I didn't mean that either, although there is copious evidence that the election is being rigged. Dead people voting, illegals voting. But that happens every time so it's expected and no big deal.

Every single one of the 33,000 emails deleted by Clinton have now been recovered. That's what I'm talking about.
    Do you want Trump to win?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Do you want Trump to win?
    Of course.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37882973

Although personally I think this should be a civil rather than criminal case, there is an unbelievable stupidity about Social media users.

Although I'm glad the charge is breach of privacy rather than something pathetic like "body shaming".

It's like the morons who send death threats to people on Twitter.