User Tag List

Page 2159 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 115916592059210921492157215821592160216121692209225926593159 ... LastLast
Results 21,581 to 21,590 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CNN STILL going on about who steps in if Trump is assassinated.
    But seeing as nobody watches CNN these days, the only way you are likely to see their stuff is if another station carries it as a comedy interlude.

They are even running clips of Designated Survivor
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Butt hurt libtards on the BBC are trying everything they can to downplay Trump's inauguration. They just don't get how transparent they appear and sound. Only fools are fooled by them anymore. Legacy fake news.
    Oh just fuck off
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Oh just fuck off
    Sorry, but the liberals have shown themselves up for what they are. They don't have an ounce of dignity between them and are more than fair game.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone who would use the phrase "butt hurt libtards" is entitled to talk about dignity.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I don't think anyone who would use the phrase "butt hurt libtards" is entitled to talk about dignity.
    Why not? That's what they are. Shithead champions for champaign justice provided it's their justice. And then it's a brick through a window and fake news smears when it doesn't go their way. They are an item of ridicule so they are ridiculed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    These are the last few years in which to frolic. So enjoy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If you put yourself in any camp you have shorn yourself of dignity

Anyone who thought either candidate represented the end of civilisation needed their head examining

What I thought was interesting about Trumps inaugural speech where as for most presidents it's all flowery rhetoric, this was business rhetoric absolutely jam packed with promises. He is the first president in my lifetime to speak so clearly about how global trade is killing American jobs (it is) but to promise to reverse that trend completely is going to put him at odds with his "buddies" in the GOP. Near the end of his speech he stated the time for empty talk is over, now he's in the position where those words apply to him.

I wish him well in certain respects, I think the American blue collar and middle class needs a champion (I'm just doubtful that it's him but he has the chance to prove me wrong).

I do say unequivocally that if people listened to him speak today and still don't understand why people voted for him than they never will. They know there is a good chance that he is exactly what I think he is a shoddy con merchant who will use the office to enrich himself but they were prepared to take chances.

And if anyone wants to beat Trump in four years they need to pay attention to what he has promised and what he has failed to deliver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Oh just fuck off
    NQ has finally found his marbles. Best post you've done in years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    If you put yourself in any camp you have shorn yourself of dignity

Anyone who thought either candidate represented the end of civilisation needed their head examining

What I thought was interesting about Trumps inaugural speech where as for most presidents it's all flowery rhetoric, this was business rhetoric absolutely jam packed with promises. He is the first president in my lifetime to speak so clearly about how global trade is killing American jobs (it is) but to promise to reverse that trend completely is going to put him at odds with his "buddies" in the GOP. Near the end of his speech he stated the time for empty talk is over, now he's in the position where those words apply to him.

I wish him well in certain respects, I think the American blue collar and middle class needs a champion (I'm just doubtful that it's him but he has the chance to prove me wrong).

I do say unequivocally that if people listened to him speak today and still don't understand why people voted for him than they never will. They know there is a good chance that he is exactly what I think he is a shoddy con merchant who will use the office to enrich himself but they were prepared to take chances.

And if anyone wants to beat Trump in four years they need to pay attention to what he has promised and what he has failed to deliver.
    It's very hard to call for sure what's going on here. If Trump doesn't speak for a certain section of the American establishment that has decided to ditch globalisation then he's stuffed. If he's really blowing hot air then he won't survive 4 years. It'll be what happens after that scenario that will be most interesting. A straight choice, long term subjugation as people run back to the mainstream, or civil war. But if Trump is representing an element that does want to change direction then the globalists are done. That's the scenario we have to hope for. One way or another globalisation and multiculturalism have to be destroyed if nation states are going to survive. And we need nation states to survive or else we stand no chance of eliminating government and moving on as a species. I'm tending towards the latter, though it's hard to believe the Koch's and Paulson have jumped off the globalisation ship. Maybe the weirdos they were hooked up with finally became intolerable.

Alex Jones is having a mental breakdown live on air now

He's a genius marketer. I wonder how much he rakes in every year? A lot.
    Für eure Sicherheit