User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Ukraine vs Russia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I was struck by this speech from almost 2,000 years ago

“....We are the last people on earth, and the last to be free: our very remoteness in a land known only to rumour has protected us up till this day. ….But now there is no people beyond us, nothing but tides and rocks and, more deadly than these, the Romans. It is no use trying to escape their arrogance by submission or good behaviour. They have pillaged the world: when the land has nothing left for men who ravage everything, they scour the sea. If an enemy is rich, they are greedy, if he is poor, they crave glory. Neither East nor West can sate their appetite. They are the only people on earth to covet wealth and poverty with equal craving. They plunder, they butcher, they ravish, and call it by the lying name of ‘empire’. They make a desert and call it ‘peace’.”
    - Calgacus, ca. AD 84. Speech before the Battle of Mons Graupius, the Scottish Highlands against the Romans.

Taken from another forum but very apropos
    TBH, the only thing you seem to be struck by is a horse’s hoof to the head.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever fella

I trust you know that Reuters is a well known CIA western mouthpiece along with the redoubtable BBC, CNN et al
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever fella

I trust you know that Reuters is a well known CIA western mouthpiece along with the redoubtable BBC, CNN et al
    It confirmed what you said.

If the source of your article were linked, then it too would likely provide context. Perhaps it would confirm or debunk the wider context provided by Reuters. But we’ll never know because you cherrypicked from an unknown source.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russian trucks and armour are now displaying the entire English alphabet on their sides......epic trolling

Cancel that

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Sign of Genocide in Ukraine – UN

There is nothing to indicate that genocide is being perpetrated in Ukraine amid the Russian military operation, according to UN Human Rights Office spox Ravina Shamdasani.

US President Joe Biden, and other leaders, has casually thrown around claims of genocide in Ukraine - a heavy allegation under international law.
    Putin claimed Ukraine is not a country, that's enough for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been told you need to put a link...otherwise its just hearsay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some protesters in France

*Warning there may be some distressing scenes of partial nudity*

https://t.me/intelslava/26528

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been told you need to put a link...otherwise its just hearsay
    Aren’t you a “do your own research” kinda guy?
    Come on dude, there are loads of sources for this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some protesters in France

*Warning there may be some distressing scenes of partial nudity*
    To quote the late, great Sean Lock. That’s a challenging wank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think it's suspicious that a pharmaceutical company who developed a vaccine during a pandemic made profits?!
    I didn't read the rest of it because this is enough. If you can post that with a straight face then you illustrate all the points I made. Yes, of course, if you dishonestly distill it to a simple statement such as the one you delivered, you can make sense from simplification and the world remains just as you need it to be. But if you start adding the layers of reality that lurk beneath your casual dismissal, yet still in plain view for all to see should they care or dare to look, your apology rings hollow.

Name the last vaccine that was forcibly promoted by world governments. There is one. If you didn't rely so heavily on Google and copy/ paste as a substitute for actual knowledge you'd already have read scores of essays on that time period (as I was compelled to as I tried to find answers to explain the state's behaviour). Smallpox. Of course people were literally dropping dead in the street. So the vaccine (which was bogus the first few times around - it happens, always) wasn't a hard sell because not all people are stupid. I know you won't go away and educate yourself, but if you were inclined to take my word for it there are huge (practical) differences between past, dangerous pandemics and the scam that was perpetrated with Covid. Yes, I know, when I say scam you'll claim I deny a virus exists - as you have been told to do. When I say scam I mean the orchestrated overreaction (by magnitudes) that resulted in two primary outcomes. Increased power for the state and increased profits for the corporations. These things actually happened, regardless of your denials. You can't discern the difference between rights and privileges and you claim the scam had nothing to do with control. Yet rights were converted to privileges under your nose and close up. And you are grateful for it. You rejoice at being "allowed" to exercise your rights by the leave of others. I don't think it is in any way wrong for me to claim you have no notion of liberty and I reiterate the lack of malice or spite in claiming you lack the ability to think independently. I merely observe your words and draw inevitable conclusions.

As for the profits, I could write a book about it. So many articles read on the economic realities of big pharma and how it was destined for the scrapheap before Covid became the gift and salvation. The very fact they can now press a vaccine into production in a year or less is massive, but you won't know why and you won't know how that relates to the economic bottom line. Because you are almost perfectly ignorant on such matters. Ignorant to the extent you can type out the thoughtless sentence quoted above. Ignorant because you don't know anything about patent law. Ignorant because you don't know about the long standing (now dead) testing and approval regimes. Ignorant because you don't know what a PCR "test" (lab procedure) really is. Ignorant on so many levels - yet so very opinionated. But they aren't your opinions. They are another copy/paste job.

Yes of course Enron did what Enron did. It's the job of corporations to make profits. BCCI. $68billion in fines for actually killing countless people. Yes of course companies make profits. Move along. The dead aren't from my tribe. Nothing to see. It's the attitude that guarantees nothing can ever change. You are the people that make the world the way it is, when it simply doesn't have to be that way.
    Für eure Sicherheit