User Tag List

Page 2354 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 13541854225423042344235223532354235523562364240424542854 ... LastLast
Results 23,531 to 23,540 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Some pretty incredible stuff going on in Saudi. Hard to figure out who's fighting who but royals are dropping like flies, so who cares?
    I prefer the days when purges and coups used to happen behind closed doors.

Much more discreet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cat came out as transgender today.

I'm so proud of them/they
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Kevin Spacey thing, is it right turfing him out from his already filmed films? Just find it a bit uncomfortable with no criminal charges being applied as it stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    This Kevin Spacey thing, is it right turfing him out from his already filmed films? Just find it a bit uncomfortable with no criminal charges being applied as it stands.
    Didn't know that had happened. Trouble is, unlike the other deviants who took their crimes to the grave (and even now have people defending them) and the ones still hiding, Spacey has admitted at least one charge. So image and money, his "friends" and business associates are going to run a mile. Nothing to be gained by being around him now, and plenty to be lost. For normal people I'd say that's right. If you do that to kids then you deserve to be shunned. But in terms of Hollywood, half those fucks have probably done the same thing, or worse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Seems to be a weird double standard to this

Roman Polanski sodomised a thirteen year old girl, yet people still flock to his films despite still having an outstanding arrest warrant where the cunt fled to escape justice.

Spacey has been upfront about being a boy botherer and is persona non grata

Applying a consistent standard seems to be beyond people

I think Spacey’s career is over and rightfully so but I’m not going to stop watching films he appeared in. I’m not going to avoid watching Polanski films either.

I love Led Zepellin even though Jimmy Paige married a 14 year old

People hate whoever it’s considered most worth hating in terms of newspaper sales, online clicks and Nielsen ratings.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Didn't know that had happened. Trouble is, unlike the other deviants who took their crimes to the grave (and even now have people defending them) and the ones still hiding, Spacey has admitted at least one charge. So image and money, his "friends" and business associates are going to run a mile. Nothing to be gained by being around him now, and plenty to be lost. For normal people I'd say that's right. If you do that to kids then you deserve to be shunned. But in terms of Hollywood, half those fucks have probably done the same thing, or worse.
    I suppose that's fair, although I am not sure how much of a admittance it was. I thought it was something like "I don't recall the encounter but I apologise if it did".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Working" at home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just booked a little weekender in Paris.

Don’t particuarly like Paris but the wife was hell bent on going as it’s a bucket list place of hers. Aesthetically pleasing but...it’s a bit of a shit hole really isn’t it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be great if it wasn't for all the French people.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Paris, me. It's a beautiful place and the people aren't as rude as I'd been led to believe. Well, no ruder than London which is admittedly quite rude but I guess I'm used to it.
    Got engaged on the Eiffel Tower. Me Cliches