User Tag List

Page 2355 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 13551855225523052345235323542355235623572365240524552855 ... LastLast
Results 23,541 to 23,550 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I love Paris, me. It's a beautiful place and the people aren't as rude as I'd been led to believe. Well, no ruder than London which is admittedly quite rude but I guess I'm used to it.
    Got engaged on the Eiffel Tower. Me Cliches
    Ah Mon Amis look at ze dwarf proposing, he is not even on how you say his knees

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah Paris. The mosques, the minarets, the mattresses on the Champs-Elysees, the rustic immigrants defecating into public bins and spitting and hissing at the native French belles as they pass.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ah Paris. The mosques, the minarets, the mattresses on the Champs-Elysees, the rustic immigrants defecating into public bins and spitting and hissing at the native French belles as they pass.
    Let me guess...you've never been?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ah Mon Amis look at ze dwarf proposing, he is not even on how you say his knees

Actually, I didn't do the knee thing because I didn't want to cause a scene. I could do without a load of French people/other tourists applauding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/0...2-f2f5b1b7a6a6

The BBC have gone too far this time. Time to put an end to this lefty, liberal elite remoaning nonsense.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Let me guess...you've never been?
    Several times, going all the way back. Both before and after the cultural disintegration. My favourite walk used to be the straight line down from the Louvre to the tower. Wouldn't bother with it now of course. Ever since our "friends" arrived.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone noticed how bad muslims smell?

Like falafel and TNT.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Like falafel and TNT.
    Always the racism with you guys. Which is why you got swept off the board. People are fed up of it. At least the ones with eyes and ears and a functioning brain. Tolerance is a two way street and when the west's cultural lane is opened up again I'm sure everything will settle down. Until then, expect traffic(ing) disruptions.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Like falafel and TNT.
    Luckily in Paris it's overwhelmed by the cheese and garlic smell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Several times, going all the way back. Both before and after the cultural disintegration. My favourite walk used to be the straight line down from the Louvre to the tower. Wouldn't bother with it now of course. Ever since our "friends" arrived.
    The friends that arrived because their own countries were destroyed due to western foreign policies? Yeah them ones.